No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in this day and age. Anyone under 25 don't even know who KITT is much less what their names stand for. LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I just figured it was a random KARR for the random car thread

Comment

• Comment

• Would roll

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Holy sh!t.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I know a guy that bought one of those jeeps from starwood. over 100k!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                  I know a guy that bought one of those jeeps from starwood. over 100k!
                  A fool and his money.

$100k Jeep < Icon Fj

Comment

• They don't have all of the same little custom touches, but starwoods jeeps are very well built. In that price range I would assume it was a supercharged or hemi swapped ine If not then he spent way too much on extras.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      They don't have all of the same little custom touches, but starwoods jeeps are very well built. In that price range I would assume it was a supercharged or hemi swapped ine If not then he spent way too much on extras.
                      Not to take anything away from Starwood, but those Jeeps have too much "mall crawler" flare to them. Most of those will never see a dirt road, let alone an offroad trail. Like Patrick said, if I'm putting $100k into an 4x4 type vehicle, it's going into an Icon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• martini is back as a title sponsor in f1. hope that means the martini girl billboard will be back at the hairpin in monaco.

now if only gulf still existed...
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Not to take anything away from Starwood, but those Jeeps have too much "mall crawler" flare to them. Most of those will never see a dirt road, let alone an offroad trail. Like Patrick said, if I'm putting $100k into an 4x4 type vehicle, it's going into an Icon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Haha, they are Brocrawlers for the most part!! They do build some others occasionally, long arms and such, but not nearly as many.

Comment

Like Patrick said, if I'm putting $100k into an 4x4 type vehicle, it's going into an Icon.
                            Thank you having taste ... Now I don't feel the need to punch you in the junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Haha, they are Brocrawlers for the most part!! They do build some others occasionally, long arms and such, but not nearly as many.
                              There are at least 2 different ones I see driving around Irving almost every day.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Thank you having taste ... Now I don't feel the need to punch you in the junk.

I saw a couple episodes of Jay Leno's garage where they went into detail about a couple of the Icon vehicles and those things are built rock solid. I wouldn't hesistate to spend that money on one if I had that kind of money.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I saw a couple episodes of Jay Leno's garage where they went into detail about a couple of the Icon vehicles and those things are built rock solid. I wouldn't hesistate to spend that money on one if I had that kind of money.
                                Link? I want to know more about them, maybe some day I will be able to get a nice 40 or 42.

Comment

Working...
                                X