Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Super secret!
    That's what its SUPPOSED to be making. I am awaiting posting actual numbers after I run it on a couple local dynos and average it out across the three. I am not 100% confident in their new dyno and the tuning is not yet complete. The question is what is it SUPPOSED to make, not what did it make.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      That's what its SUPPOSED to be making. I am awaiting posting actual numbers after I run it on a couple local dynos and average it out across the three. I am not 100% confident in their new dyno and the tuning is not yet complete. The question is what is it SUPPOSED to make, not what did it make.
      just messing with you.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I know. This is Sparta after all. lol
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That is a really good looking car. Hopefully they stick with it and get the tuning issue worked out. Interesting they would use worm drive clamps for the charge piping on a build like that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
              That is a really good looking car. Hopefully they stick with it and get the tuning issue worked out. Interesting they would use worm drive clamps for the charge piping on a build like that.

Thats a good point. I didnt even think of that. 22psi is enogh to blow that off. Maybe because the tubes are so short and dont have room to blow off? But yeah, now that you pointed it out I dont like that. Im gonna call them up to see if they have T-clamps. I know I have a half dozen in that size but for what those guys charge you would think they would use them anyway.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  I had the very good fortune of meeting the owner of this car on Power Tour 2003.
                  I cannot recall his name, but he was a Vietnam Vet and cool as Hell.
                  The TruckStang was very well done, NOT a hack job.
                  I have pics of me and my (then) 17 year old son hanging out with him.
                  Or at least I used to....gottta look around....

Comment

I think they did a camper to match this.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• 18 window, 47' Buick hearse.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        It layed down 898rwhp and 1218 rwtq
                        awesome number! alternative facts.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          That is a really good looking car. Hopefully they stick with it and get the tuning issue worked out. Interesting they would use worm drive clamps for the charge piping on a build like that.
                          first thing i thought as well.

and no offense to Bill, but you would think if they were building the most powerful car ever produced they would take the opportunity to showcase it and document, but looking at their social media pages, he seems like just another joe blow off the street with no special attention given to the build.

are there any articles or coverage on this 6 month unicorn build?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That guy is super cool, met him at Good guys a while back.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks factory.

Comment

Working...
                                X