Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gt freakk View Post
    regretting what?
    Not removing the bumpers prior to painting the car. That increases the chances of having a peeler on your hands. Time will tell.

Comment

we do this shit for a living...we know how to sand and prep bumpers without taking them off....its our job....

Comment

we do this shit for a living...we know how to sand and prep bumpers without taking them off....its our job....
        I've managed a body shop for the past 10 years Its not like I don't know what I am talking about either.

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
          I've managed a body shop for the past 10 years Its not like I don't know what I am talking about either.
          Insert Jerry Springer sound bite: DING DING DING

Car looks good though.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            Insert Jerry Springer sound bite: DING DING DING

Car looks good though.

Comment

hmmm, gt freakk has been a body man for 30 yrs and i've been a painter for 27 yrs. I think that we have it covered!

Comment

Working...
              X