Post pics of your cars/trucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 1999 Mustang GT vert with the 35th Anniversary Package.

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGE View Post
        my original/#'s matching '73 Dodge Charger 440 Rallye

let's revisit how fucking fresh this car is :cool:
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Tali, I'm drooling over your car

Comment

• Mine
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            ide fuck her in the ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
              Tali, I'm drooling over your car

Thanks!! I'm having a lot of fun with it so far. Broke it in with a 900 mile road trip a week after I bought it.

Comment

• edited with iphone..
                17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

• Picked this up yesterday. Can not decide if I am going to keep it or horse trade it. All original and 82k original miles. Needs paint and a little TLC here and there but is very solid and not hacked up. It is an 82 and my absolute favorite year. If I keep it may go carb and new dizzy even though they have some kick butt crossfire stuff out now. New renegade manifold on one guys 383 and I think he is putting down 420 rear wheel in a 84.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Sad thing is that this car is quicker than my '98 GT was stock. Soon to be replaced with a 335i, and eventually an /M3 hardtop vert. Though for the money that 5.0 is mighty tempting.

Comment

• Nice Bimmer Aaron. Is that a 328? My advice is to stay away from the turbo models. They have been having TONS of issues with the stock high flow fuel pumps. Recall city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Nice Bimmer Aaron. Is that a 328? My advice is to stay away from the turbo models. They have been having TONS of issues with the stock high flow fuel pumps. Recall city.
                        Hadn't heard that, thanks for the heads up. I "should" have gotten the 335i when I bought this 328i, but I was trying to be smart about money. Anything I get into will be warranteed, but a used 335i will run me $30k, the new /M3 vert that I want is around $70k. House>/M3.

Comment

• Yeah those M3s are sick. But I think you made a wise choice, if you had the 335, it would be in the shop constantly more than likely. Soon you will be able to score a used M3 for a good price. I dont know if Im ready for another fast Bimmer quite yet. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Yeah those M3s are sick. But I think you made a wise choice, if you had the 335, it would be in the shop constantly more than likely. Soon you will be able to score a used M3 for a good price. I dont know if Im ready for another fast Bimmer quite yet. lol
                            You're ready for driving school.

You're damned right about picking one up used. $50k new, and in the $30's used. I'm hood rich, I will buy a new BMW once I have a house and a wife that makes more than me. Patience is a virtue, but from what I've seen, /M owners hold on to their cars.

Comment

• Yeah, any M is rock solid. Rumors for awhile are a Twin Turbo V8 M5 in the future and dumping the V10. I would assume first they would have to fix their fuel pumps. lol

Comment

• Taken off the racing stripe since this picture.. nothing special but I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X