Post pics of your cars/trucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
    Borla XR1 3" muffler, two 3" into 3.5" slashcut tips. cruising its not loud at all, under load rumbles, but you can still talk over it, full throttle is loud.
    Awesome...looks great!

...and I really did order the shackles a little bit ago too.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      Awesome...looks great!

...and I really did order the shackles a little bit ago too.
      Thanks I got the idea from the Lightning exhaust. When I find some headers for it I will rerun it as dual 3"

Comment

• The Turbo Vert....

The Dailey '07 Pathfinder

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
          what it cost you to drop that? shackles in the rear, what did you do in the front?
          Billy, you need those wheels - those are nice!
          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Thanks I got the idea from the Lightning exhaust. When I find some headers for it I will rerun it as dual 3"
            ....man, I took a ride in a 10' 5.4 this evening that had that new Max Energy Hypertech tune, a Volant (sp?) CAI, and MBRP SI/SO catback....VERY impressive! I'd love to see this guy's truck up next to one of those self-proclaimed "quick" Jap trucks....or even one of the new GMs. Amazing how much more responsive that truck was compared to mine in stock form. The guy said that Hypertech claims 35hp over stock with just the tune, but really makes a difference in the throttle response and shift patterns. Just laying into it in drive on a blacktop street out here it was scratching 2nd gear. Hell, I'd imagine another ~10hp with the CAI and exhaust....all in total quite a bit of a gain for a gasser.

I may have to sign up once I've got some more miles on mine.
            Last edited by Rreemo; 01-07-2011, 12:06 AM.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

....man, I took a ride in a 10' 5.4 this evening that had that new Max Energy Hypertech tune, a Volant (sp?) CAI, and MBRP SI/SO catback....VERY impressive! I'd love to see this guy's truck up next to one of those self-proclaimed "quick" Jap trucks....or even one of the new GMs. Amazing how much more responsive that truck was compared to mine in stock form. The guy said that Hypertech claims 35hp over stock with just the tune, but really makes a difference in the throttle response and shift patterns. Just laying into it in drive on a blacktop street out here it was scratching 2nd gear. Hell, I'd imagine another ~10hp with the CAI and exhaust....all in total quite a bit of a gain for a gasser.

I may have to sign up once I've got some more miles on mine.
              I only have 6000 miles on the truck. I have a AFE stage 2 coldair, and SCT tuner from five star tuning. That 5000 lb truck will flat out get it.

Comment

• Comment

I only have 6000 miles on the truck. I have a AFE stage 2 coldair, and SCT tuner from five star tuning. That 5000 lb truck will flat out get it.
                  I just rolled 5000 myself...I think these mods will happen in the next 5000 or so.

BTW - you notice any gains in MPG with the SCT on it? My neighbor said his went down at first (probably from a heavier foot), but is now getting about 2 MPG better than before. He did all the mods at once...CAI and program one day, exhaust the next day. Said he has just under $1K in all of it....seems very worth it to me.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

• 2007 GT

1990 Coupe

1997 F-250

The coupe looks rough, but when I get back from deployment I'm gonna clean it up real good.
                    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• this is what i drive on a daily basis.
                      Last edited by jlyon; 09-16-2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I just rolled 5000 myself...I think these mods will happen in the next 5000 or so.

BTW - you notice any gains in MPG with the SCT on it? My neighbor said his went down at first (probably from a heavier foot), but is now getting about 2 MPG better than before. He did all the mods at once...CAI and program one day, exhaust the next day. Said he has just under $1K in all of it....seems very worth it to me.
                        AVG tank is About 75% in town 25% highway is 16-18mpg All highway 18-21mpg depending on how hard and what direction the wind is blowing.

Comment

• Need a new pic of my truck but it still looks like this.

And my project. Should be done by 2025.

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Check sig for my DD
                            92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                            15 GT w/PP

Comment

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                              George Orwell

Comment

• 96 Z71, it's big, loud, slow, guzzles gas, has maybe one straight panel on it, and has IFS, but I enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X