Post pics of your cars/trucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
    You have some cool toys! You need to add a jeep & Harley Davidson to them to be complete! But you got every toy I want on my list except the Jeep!

Im hoping come this time next year to start shopping for some ATVs & get in that hobby & for my 40th get a Harley Davidson & 50 get a boat! You def have some nice ass toys. The boat is BADASS
    Thanks Seb! I've gone back and forth on getting another street bike, it's been about 5 years since I had my last one. That's one of the few things that my wife just isn't too cool with, though. She's supportive as hell on everything else...actually jumped on my ass for not putting enough into the Chevelle a few months back (hence the renewed interest in it ;-)). However, I'll very likely be getting another 4WD this next year....I had one of those old first gen 4-Runners up until the end of this past summer, and I'm already missing a street driveable 4x4. To be honest I'm thinking about selling my boat in the spring when the fever starts for folks and moving those funds over into a Jeep or an old Bronco. It was something that I bought more-so b/c it was a good deal and I was at the right place at the right time, but we just don't use it nearly as much as we did when we first got it. It isn't anything special, but has a great layout in the interior for leasure use....in really nice shape though...I bought it from the original owner who was a super anal type guy....always garaged, wiped down every time it came out of the water, and he even took the time to flush the cooling system out each time he brought it home...came with all paperwork and records for the yearly services, etc, etc. The guy was probably a bit overkill on it honestly. There is some element of truth to the old saying that boats are pretty much a hole in the water that you throw money into, but so far this one hasn't fit that category.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Just got this one about 16 hours ago:

03 G35, Premium/Sport

Got this one about 16 years ago:

Comment

• my original/#'s matching '73 Dodge Charger 440 Rallye

Comment

• Originally posted by DODGE View Post
          my original/#'s matching '73 Dodge Charger 440 Rallye

...and those 295/50's look right at home on the back of that mo! Props.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• 1993 Cobra #1741

1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Comment

• http://http://i646.photobucket.com/a...4GTMUSTANG.jpg

Comment

• Does the red X get good mileage?

Comment

• My Little Truck

My Big Truck.

I build websites. PM me.

Comment

• I tried to pust a pic of my 2009 dodge dually and yes once I took all the emission stuff off it will get 22mpg and the other is my wifes daily 2004 mustang gt with several goodies

Comment

• Originally posted by 6.7dually2009 View Post
                        I tried to pust a pic of my 2009 dodge dually and yes once I took all the emission stuff off it will get 22mpg and the other is my wifes daily 2004 mustang gt with several goodies
                        woah. let me introduce you to punctuation.
                        also who cares about what gas mileage your truck gets?

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaison View Post
                          woah. let me introduce you to punctuation.
                          also who cares about what gas mileage your truck gets?
                          Let me introduce you to capitalization.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                            Let me introduce you to capitalization.
                            no.

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

• MINE
                              MY WIFES
                              OLD PIC OF THE TOY
                              2007 Silverado CC
                              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

• I was being a smart ass cuz some one asked what kind of gas milage the red x got.

Comment

Working...
                                X