No announcement yet.

My HD Night Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the look of the first set of pipes as I mentioned above but there like flowmasters on Mustangs, everyone has them. I wanted the best performance pipes with out going to a 2 into 1 system & the Rinehart Cross Backs are said to be the best 2 into 2 system out there plus they sound so much better than the first set of pipes. I don't want a all blacked out bike, I like a little chrome to contrast it. I may end up having these pipes ceramic coated black in the furture though. There is still a lot of things I want to do but with no more damn $$$ I'll have to wait a while. I will keep you guys updated with pics as things change.

Comment

please dont trim the rear fender...it's looks very good as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
        I liked the look of the first set of pipes as I mentioned above but there like flowmasters on Mustangs, everyone has them. I wanted the best performance pipes with out going to a 2 into 1 system & the Rinehart Cross Backs are said to be the best 2 into 2 system out there plus they sound so much better than the first set of pipes. I don't want a all blacked out bike, I like a little chrome to contrast it. I may end up having these pipes ceramic coated black in the furture though. There is still a lot of things I want to do but with no more damn $$$ I'll have to wait a while. I will keep you guys updated with pics as things change.
        I have a 2011 Iron and put chrome pipes with black tips on it. I think they look good with just a touch of chrome to break up all the black on all the dark custom line bikes. The nightster is the only one that I wouldn't put chrome pipes on but those don't have black engine cases Btw that is a sick looking nighttrain I almost thought those pipes were hard krome and was going to warn you that their quality seems to have lapsed but have heard nothing but good things about those you have on there.

Comment

Working...
        X