Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    He sold it already?
    you dont see it in the classifieds anymore did you?
    poor thing spun a bearing. thats why i dont trust high milage ls1's. they've all been beat on unless you find a automatic tranny vette. and thats just ghey

Comment

Yeah it was a sad day! I just cut my Loss's & Sold it rather then fix it & it turn in to a money pit! I need to invest in my business, Maybe one day I will own a really nice car. Oh well live n learn

Also it had 87 thousand miles & some change, Alex SOMEWHEREINTIME bought & I know he can give it a better home then I can since he has the $$$$ to give her the heart she needs!!!
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        you dont see it in the classifieds anymore did you?
        poor thing spun a bearing. thats why i dont trust high milage ls1's. they've all been beat on unless you find a automatic tranny vette. and thats just ghey
        I rarely look through the classifieds on this site. I don't bother because it's full of crooks. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          Yeah it was a sad day! I just cut my Loss's & Sold it rather then fix it & it turn in to a money pit! I need to invest in my business, Maybe one day I will own a really nice car. Oh well live n learn

Also it had 87 thousand miles & some change, Alex SOMEWHEREINTIME bought & I know he can give it a better home then I can since he has the $$$$ to give her the heart she needs!!!
          Sorry Seb, was not meaning to pour salt in the wound, as I did not know. I was just attempting to give you shit for buying a Chebby. Looks like you have my luck with GM junk.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I keep telling myself to wait for the next gen 'Stang. But I really love the 2013 models. It's a damn nice car.

Comment

I rarely look through the classifieds on this site. I don't bother because it's full of crooks. lol.
              **For sale** - 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8. See ad in classifieds for more information.
              Steve is offline Report Post Reply With Quote
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                LOL! I forgot that was even there.

Comment

Nice car I want.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post

Love that 5.0! Totally off topic,Thinking of names I havent seen, what happend to "Your Name Here". I use to see that screename all the time in Canada. Maybe its just a different name here.

Comment

very nice choice in the color.

now change that grill, so the fog lights are not in there, will look so much meaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Love that 5.0! Totally off topic,Thinking of names I havent seen, what happend to "Your Name Here". I use to see that screename all the time in Canada. Maybe its just a different name here.
                        You talking about The Flat Black Coupe? Yeah thats my new toy for awhile to cure my gear banging craving! Its a HCI Car with a 5spd, Buts its a 4 Cycl conversion car & it needs a new fuel pump. I got it awhile back for cheap cheap! Traded a $3000 Silverado for the Coupe & got a set of Telstars I sold for $750
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                        X