X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

Comment

Originally posted by dohc_svt View Post
      We all have our opinions. I respect that. But I'm not a Monster energy sticker douche. Sorry.
      While you may not be, the truck is. I hope you own the shit out of the parking lots you'll be traversing.

Comment

I find myself usually locking it in to 4L when going over my gated subdvisions neighborhood speed bumps...just to spice things up.

gotta keep it real.

-k

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          While you may not be, the truck is. I hope you own the shit out of the parking lots you'll be traversing.
          Maybe I can get it sponsored then and hang out with Jared from Ricekiller!

Comment

hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Damn, were u molested by someone in a lifted truck as a kid or something? I've never seen a person so offended by someone putting a suspension kit on an f-150 before.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
              .223 > 911

Comment

There are some jealous fucks in here.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

could you please shrink your sig a little, it's ridiculous.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    There are some jealous fucks in here.
                    I'm super jealous, I only wish I could afford something as cool as that F-150. :-(

Comment

• truck looks great I would roll the shit out of it if I owned it
                      Last edited by Quadforce; 05-23-2012, 06:45 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                        Damn, were u molested by someone in a lifted truck as a kid or something? I've never seen a person so offended by someone putting a suspension kit on an f-150 before.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                        There is no offense here, understand that I live in a place where people utilize things and are more practical in how they approach modifications for real offroading. If that truck ever sees mud or rocks, I'll withdraw my criticism.

Comment

• Nice looking truck

Comment

• Truck looks good. I just found this and it made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                              truck looks great I would roll the shit of of it it I owned it
                              This.

Good looking truck man. At least its not a 4x4 with 24" wheels and low profiles like I see all the time. You may never take it off road, so what, you still have the capability and that's all that counts. It's like driving a 600hp car and never racing it. I'm guilty.

Comment

Working...
                              X