Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath of a Corvette crash.

Is it possible someone lived?

Considering I can see what looks like am arm hanging in there and big blood spot where his face hit the back of the trailer, I doubt it.

Comment

not unless it was Don driving that fucker.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Considering I can see what looks like am arm hanging in there and big blood spot where his face hit the back of the trailer, I doubt it.
        x2
        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
        Speedlogix Catch Can
        Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          not unless it was Don driving that fucker.

god bless.
          I dunno, he sits up higher on a stack of YP phone books so he can see over the dash.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

While HIGHLY unlikely the person in that pics above survived, Buford T pulled it off.

Comment

Iam going to say no.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Damn, wonder where his head ended up?

Comment

Doubt it, with what tailsman pointed out and the fact it looks like that trailer has one of those bumper/step bars that sits pretty low. YOu can see the said bumper/step bar extending down through the vette almost halfway down behind rear tire.

Comment

That's an old picture and it's pretty messed up.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

He died in that car - look at his arm in the second picture. I own the transaxle out of that vette actually. I found a post from a corvette salvage yard in Buffalo, I set up to buy it from the guy - and before I pulled the trigger I asked him if he happened to have carpet as well, said that the carpet was the same color as the car - red. Said the driver fell asleep and rear ended a semi on the freeway. I asked him if it was the red coupe that I saw the pictures of, he didn't know about it so I sent him a link to a post, and he confirmed it was the same car. Transaxle drives fine, it was a low mileage car.

Last edited by CJ; 05-18-2012, 12:42 PM.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

^^that's creepy CJ.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see the arm and stuff before posting. I don't know if it needs a nsfw title. It's amazing the details you guys see, that I miss all the time. Even on other post, the things that yall point out is amazing.

Comment

I just thought of this. I would have loved to seen them get this car out from beneath that trailer.

Comment

In mother Russia, LS1 drives semi.

Comment

Working...
                              X