Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to have another Mustang....

But with no license plates....

Looks to be a pretty nice build, and a lot of car for the money IMO (bet he'd take $15K cash...especially since he is trying to sell two of them)

More pics....

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...questid=491529

I've seriously been thinking about another race car....been far too long, and I need to get it out of my system. Now I have to wait for an arm to heal tho.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Sorry, but I am never laying out that kind of money for a fox body, I don't care how nice it is.

Comment

Just buy your silver coupe back!!!
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I'd like to find a nice 68-72 Nova 10.5 roller, but they are usually crazy priced. To get back into the sport you just can't beat how much loss Fox drag-car owners are usually willing to take.

...but yes, even at that sort of loss to the current owner, its still a lot to pay for an ole LX coupe.
        70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Sorry, but I am never laying out that kind of money for a fox body, I don't care how nice it is.
          there are fox bodies I'd pay $15k for, but not a mustang
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
            Just buy your silver coupe back!!!
            Have thought about it, but it's a bit dated for what I'm wanting to do these days.
            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Wanna buy an 03 Mach 1?

Comment

Man I would. He has done a lot
                Of updates to it. It's not the same. You could finish it to your specs for 17k easily.
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                  Man I would. He has done a lot
                  Of updates to it. It's not the same. You could finish it to your specs for 17k easily.
                  He PM'd me...we'll see what he's got.

I had a nice cage done in that car, but the problem is that it was done ~18 years ago (so for it's day)....mild steel instead of chromoly. It's a cool street bruiser or Friday night run-what-you-brung car by today's standards, but if we start getting serious on some NMRA type stuff it'd have to be completely redone.

All that said...I've still got a lot of good memories and a special place for it....for the right money I could be a player.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Do it.

Comment

Nice car but I think that's alot of money for it. It does have some very nice stuff though
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1987 Buick grand national
                      1972 nova

Comment

I'd give anything to have my old race car back. I poured my everything into it and gave it away. Oh well I'll just have to make my current one better.

I think half the fun is building it. Not buying it done already.
                        One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          He PM'd me...we'll see what he's got.

I had a nice cage done in that car, but the problem is that it was done ~18 years ago (so for it's day)....mild steel instead of chromoly. It's a cool street bruiser or Friday night run-what-you-brung car by today's standards, but if we start getting serious on some NMRA type stuff it'd have to be completely redone.

All that said...I've still got a lot of good memories and a special place for it....for the right money I could be a player.
                          Best of luck to you!
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

DSS and Professional Products should not be in the parts list of a $15k car.

Comment

Look at the welds on the subframe connectors.

Comment

Working...
                              X