my new daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new daily driver

it's a deal we have been working on since last weekend, because i have been sick all week and laid up in bed. salesman brought the paperwork to the house and we signed what was needed and just got it cleaned and all the new stuff off the windows and whatnot. i think these are great looking cars, it rides awesome on the road and has the Pentastar 3.6L V6. it runs on e85. i filled it with e85 on thursday on my way to work, once there i was told to leave from still being nasty sick, and so far have about 150 miles on an 1/8 of a tank of E85, seems pretty good so far.

looks like it has a lift kit on it in the back...slam it a few inches and it will look good
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

17 gallon tank, and you've gotten 150 miles to an eighth? yeah right

Comment

I thought even though E85 is cheaper, it burned faster?
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

The Sebrings(200) have come a long way, dont think id own one but they really do look a shitload nicer than when they first came out. Same thing with the 300s, look less ghetto now...

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            17 gallon tank, and you've gotten 150 miles to an eighth? yeah right
            if it's not 150 miles, it's pretty dam close. i work 61 miles each way to work, then after getting into town, i had to go to the dr, then to get scripts filled then home and it set.

Comment

2.125 gallons of gas or e-85 is not getting you near 150 miles...you'll probably get 500-550 miles out of that tank at best

Comment

It's like every other chrysler that teases you with hellaciously great mileage for the 1st 1/4 of a tank and then drops off like Jack Traven just buried a multi-tool in it.

Comment

I bet that car is pretty quick with the new Penta V6!
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    I bet that car is pretty quick with the new Penta V6!
                    it is rated at 283hp, i haven't really jumped on it hard from a stop, but my 08 Edge with 265hp 3.5l V6 feels faster. it's a dam comfortable inside, has a great sounding stereo. next week will be my first week driving it since i was sick all this last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      It's like every other chrysler that teases you with hellaciously great mileage for the 1st 1/4 of a tank and then drops off like Jack Traven just buried a multi-tool in it.
                      your right, the 03 Caravan i had did that. i do hope this car is different

Comment

put some 28s on it, paint some kind of product logo (skittles,starburts, pepsi,etc) sold at the dollar store on it...

Comment

Fiat has really done well with the Chrysler company. They are building some damn nice vehicles.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                          X