No announcement yet.

Parent loads kid in washer at laundromat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my old coworkers accidently killed her cat in her dryer. Said it must have jumped in while she left it open to get the phone.
    WRX

Comment

I saw this on the Today show this morning and it was reported that the authorities were looking for the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I saw this on the Today show this morning and it was reported that the authorities were looking for the parents.
        Shocked I am. They didn't stick around. The inner city up bringing mentality of take off and run cause if you stick around you are gonna have to answer for that. You see it all day I am sure, Matt.

I like that in the same report, we are still trying to identify the parents and the baby is fine just bruised a little. So who made that observation? That video nor the people in the laundramat could see "bruises" on that little black kid in the short time before his parents hit the door with him.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I hope they find them before the parents find a dryer to stick the kid in to finish their laundry.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Shocked I am. They didn't stick around. The inner city up bringing mentality of take off and run cause if you stick around you are gonna have to answer for that. You see it all day I am sure, Matt.

I like that in the same report, we are still trying to identify the parents and the baby is fine just bruised a little. So who made that observation? That video nor the people in the laundramat could see "bruises" on that little black kid in the short time before his parents hit the door with him.
            I would like to see a timeline on this one. The Today Show reported that the man came back an hour later, got the clothes, and told the staff that he took the boy to the hospital and he was fine.

I'm sure our tax dollars paid that ER visit too (if it really happened).

Comment

cold water helps on the bruise stains

Comment

News report this morning states that it was the babysitter's "friend" and not the parents that committed this act.

If I saw a video of my child being placed in harm's way by someone I entrusted their welfare to, the consequences would make national headlines!

Comment

Saskia David, the mother of Samier Bush, the toddler who was videotaped being put into a commercial washing machine, told the Today Show she would press charges against the babysitter who was responsible for him at the time. "I just want to tell Sandra," David told Ann Curry, "This is not over because everybody said on the news that I wasn't pressing charges, and I am."

Comment

lol @ he was in there 5 mins (although the kids hair does seem to corroborate that story)

Comment

" The boy's father is currently in prison, but David says he's been informed of the situation he also wants charges to be filed. "

shocked NOT
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        " The boy's father is currently in prison, but David says he's been informed of the situation he also wants charges to be filed. "

shocked NOT
                        LOL just skimmed the posts and find this not ironic.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X