Momma's future quarterback..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momma's future quarterback..

Though he kinda looks like a Linebacker to me..

Carpenter turns 4 months next week. He has been an absolute joy!

That kid is gonna fuck some shit up. I always though my son was too skinny, until I started teaching him how to hit a baseball, and throw. I am impressed. He is a good looking kid.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Is that a fanny pack around your waist dude?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

he sure is a cutie pie!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

Comment

Awesome. Your family could not possibly look happier. A sincere DFWM congradulations!
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Man, I wish that was all it was. I can easily handle the verbal abuse it would bring. It's a back supporter. I threw out my back a while ago. I wear this when I'm carrying him around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                Man, I wish that was all it was. I can easily handle the verbal abuse it would bring. It's a back supporter. I threw out my back a while ago. I wear this when I'm carrying him around.
                Ahh ok. I remember your thread about that. You just doing physical therapy for it now? Only reason I ask is mine has been FUBARed for awhile now.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ahh ok. I remember your thread about that. You just doing physical therapy for it now? Only reason I ask is mine has been FUBARed for awhile now.
                  Yea, I've been to a local chiropractor. Things were going great until last Saturday when I aggravated it. I immediately iced it down and it started feeling better the next day. Today I went in for a followup, got an adjustment, and now I'm feeling great. Time to do a few more back exercises.

Comment

if that are his parents in the included pictures, that kid has no chance at an athletic future. spelling bee, maybe.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Big congrats, I remember reading your posts about the process.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        if that are his parents in the included pictures, that kid has no chance at an athletic future. spelling bee, maybe.
                        What a dickhead.

OP Great pics!
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Congrats on the little one...
                          04 GT
                          91 LX

Comment

Congrats, I'm glad this all finally worked out for you two, from what I read it sounds like you went through a lot to get him. I'm really glad there are people like you out there to take care of kids who are born into tough situations.
                            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                              Shit like that will get you punched in the mouth, you dumbshit.

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                              Congrats, I'm glad this all finally worked out for you two, from what I read it sounds like you went through a lot to get him. I'm really glad there are people like you out there to take care of kids who are born into tough situations.
                              x2 Congrats Rick.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X