• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So, I have seen this pop up a bunch, but the confusing first post has stopped me... it says no Texas people or bands, so... it is supposed to be a Texas SOUND?

Because there is a shit-ton of Texas "sounds", it seems every genre of music has a Texas version of it.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Yah, kinda confusing i suppose ..

Texas country that has a certain sound..

Started by Willie, Jerry Jeff, Waylon ..etc ..

Red Dirt music

Kinda like

Comment

• Comment

• Ahh.. while I damn sure like the examples you mentioned, I was hoping it would be about a "Texas sling" to all of the different genres of music.

One of the first home-grown bands I think of when someone mentions Texas music id Wo Fat. It is a rock band though (please baby Jesus, let's not attempt to pigeon-hole it into a specific rock genre). There are better songs that they have made, but I like this example.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Hard not to like a guy that ties in a song to one of my all time favorites "Long Black Veil". I've always liked Boland and crew but they just moved up a bit more after seeing this. The song is badasss either way, but now has bit more meaning.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Comment

• Don't think I added any Smooth Max yet

Comment

• Comment

• Painting the corners here but ..

Really good song

Comment

Working...
                                X