• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Pretty cool thing about my mobile mechanic business is that I get to meet a lot of different people. I had the opportunity to meet Jake Pyeatt and his wife yesterday. He's a TX singer/song writter/guitar player. I listened to his stuff on youtube and his cd and he's a bad ass musician. If anyone of my friends that are musicians ever need a guitar player for a gig give him a shout.

Comment

• It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Been diggin this guys music for a few days now. This is my fav of his.
                FW native as well, with a definite early '60's vibe.

David

Comment

• David

Comment

• I don't know ifit's already been posted, because the search tool doesn't search Youtube video titles, but I've been digging the hell out of Gary Clark, Jr. recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      Been diggin this guys music for a few days now. This is my fav of his.
                      FW native as well, with a definite early '60's vibe.

David
                      I tried to get Scat Jazz Lounge tickets for Leon Bridges. It was about six months before the show date and it was already sold out. I'd really like to see him in a small place like that.

I may have already added Johnny Winter to this thread. It's not country, but it is badass...

It's his version of this old John Lee Hooker tune (not a Texan )

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Here's another Johnny Winters tune because... because, why not?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I tried to get Scat Jazz Lounge tickets for Leon Bridges. It was about six months before the show date and it was already sold out. I'd really like to see him in a small place like that.

I may have already added Johnny Winter to this thread. It's not country, but it is badass...

It's his version of this old John Lee Hooker tune (not a Texan )
                          SRV & Duane A. are smiling right now!

David

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                                Pretty cool thing about my mobile mechanic business is that I get to meet a lot of different people. I had the opportunity to meet Jake Pyeatt and his wife yesterday. He's a TX singer/song writter/guitar player. I listened to his stuff on youtube and his cd and he's a bad ass musician. If anyone of my friends that are musicians ever need a guitar player for a gig give him a shout.
                                Check out his Dad Rodney Pyeatt as well. Rodney is a great guy, plays a bitchin' guitar, and awesome to hang out with. I first met him when he played an acoustic gig with the ladies of BlacktopGYPSY at a bar I ran. That night ended with Rodney, Heather, Andie Kaye, and a local guy having an acoustic jam session. I was in awe.

IIRC he was part of Stoney's first band. He plays on a lot of studio albums. Just an all around great musician.

Thid was the first of his songs I heard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X