Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Lifting Aircraft

Crazy shit.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

I cant see the treadmill.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I cant see the treadmill.....
      Apparently, no treadmill needed!

Comment

As only one plane was lifting, I wonder if there wasn't a lot of weight in the back of the one plane?
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Damn no wonder, no engines, interior gutted and the slats/flaps are down. I would have loved to be inside of that thing. Fun as hell.

Comment

Being all stripped down it's probably pretty light. Still insanity.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              As only one plane was lifting, I wonder if there wasn't a lot of weight in the back of the one plane?
              The engines and interior are gutted. The CG was way back. Probably only a couple 100 pounds on the nose wheel.

Trying to put this video on my Facebook but it wont let me. ARGH!
              Last edited by 2011GT; 05-28-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Our planes will rotate in their parking spots during high winds. One winter we had one doing a wheelie after the snow fell. We started chaining the nose gears down after that.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

When I worked for Northwest, we had one of our 747-200s rotate almost 90 degrees from the wind, and it was completely airworthy. It didn't lift the nose like that though. That's pretty freaky looking.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Wow, that's nuts.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      Our planes will rotate in their parking spots during high winds. One winter we had one doing a wheelie after the snow fell. We started chaining the nose gears down after that.
                      This one....

Comment

Working...
                      X