Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Somebody has been watching Sawdogs
    No idea what this is. I dont have satellite or cable.......I just use Netflix.

If they are making tikis, would be cool to see how they do it.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

It seems I can only upload one attachment on my stangs account....I dunno why. So, I posted my second tiki on imgur!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Last edited by Jester; 06-03-2012, 12:13 AM.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        It seems I can only upload one attachment on my stangs account....I dunno why. So, I posted my second tiki on imgur!

http://imgur.com/AJAvb

That one is badass.. Not that the first isn't but this one is freakin cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
          That one is badass.. Not that the first isn't but this one is freakin cool.
          Thanks man! My hands are fucking killing me! I LOVE making these things. I am just gonna pump them out and if people want to buy them, cool. If not, i will have some bitchin decor! lulz
          Semper Fi

Comment

Levi, what would you want to carve a larger one, aka pool decor?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Levi, what would you want to carve a larger one, aka pool decor?
              pm sent
              Semper Fi

Comment

You keep using this word......i do not think it means what you think it means.
                Fucking autocorrect.... fixed.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have a 3' tall stump that I was recently thinking of making a tiki out of. This might give me the inspiration that I need to do it. I was planning on leaving it in the ground, we'll see.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                    I have a 3' tall stump that I was recently thinking of making a tiki out of. This might give me the inspiration that I need to do it. I was planning on leaving it in the ground, we'll see.

CN
                    Hey old friend......been a long time since we shared time together.....believe the last place was Eric's party at his apartment with Jodi when you had that sweet old ford......i believe it was a ford.

Please feel free to let me know if I can give you any tips on what I have learned. it really is a lot of fun when you get into it if you dont mind sore arms and hands.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Please feel free to let me know if I can give you any tips on what I have learned. it really is a lot of fun when you get into it if you dont mind sore arms and hands.
                      Something tells me the strength in your forearms and hands is something no normal human could match.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        Something tells me the strength in your forearms and hands is something no normal human could match.
                        True, but this is way more wood than he's used to working with.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                          I'm afraid to ask why you know the size of wood he's used to working with.

LOL !! J/K !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            lol, you have no idea how right you are..............aside from all the jerkin. Being a professional valve turner and avid rock climber, I have made an amazing grip over the last 3 years.
                            I love the look on a big guys face when I shake his hand and he gives it a "Im the alpha male" squeeze and I return it with a grin that says "no.....you're not." i have zero interest these days with dick measuring contests and no longer need to show the world how much of a "crazy badass" I am..........these days I am as laid back as they come and try to get along with everyone and see the world thru their eyes. I think staring at the sun and country living has turned me into a hippy. lol
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                              i hope to work someday with the biggest wood I can get my hands on.................there, the gayest quote of the day is now outta the way!
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                                I'm afraid to ask why you know the size of wood he's used to working with.

LOL !! J/K !!
                                I think I am gonna make you a short little tiki with some holes on the top of his head to stand your pinstriping brushes in while you paint. That would be a cool brush holder you could take with you while you work!
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X