67 Toyota F40 Landcrusier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Toyota F40 Landcrusier

My dad has one of these at his work.. It is not for sale yet but figure I would post it up to see if any car guys here would know whats its worth..

He said it has 30k miles runs and drives great and the paint looks a little rough but probably with a good wash and wax would look like new.

He did have someone come in and say it was worth 12-15k But I dont know anything about these.. But anyways figured some of you would like it.

Last edited by Dinger; 06-22-2012, 12:50 PM.

No clue, but I dig the hell out of it...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm no expert, but a 30k mile F40 should be worth more than that.

I really dig those.

Comment

Does he have the hardtop? $12-15k is pretty much spot on for an FJ in that condition.

Comment

All you want to know about any year Land Cruiser can be found on the site www.ih8mud.com

Check the classified section on there to give you some good realistic ideas on what its worth. But you can always post it on ebay and get more.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.. looks like on ebay similar trucks are going for upwards of 15k..

Comment

Another great place to ask about what it's worth is http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/. Those guys know a ton and might know someone that's looking for one. I drive a newer FJ and have always loved the old ones.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

So as I stated before my dad has this truck at his work.. last time I went up there I snapped a few pictures. crappy cell pictures sorry

It is for sale now he is asking 9k +TTL If anyone is interested just give him a call His name is Rex Dinger 214-309-2400.. Just let him know you heard about it from his son. If you want to drive by and look its Buckner and Elam Auto Sales... and its located on the corner of those two streets..

I know this should be in the Classifieds but since I had the post here I added it to it and will add it there as well..

Comment

damn, that is cooler than the other side of the pillow. He needs a my 69, and I need that fj...
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pretty cool stuff. I noticed the Michigan plate - how's the undercarriage look? Any rust?

Comment

Originally posted by jimithing View Post
                        Pretty cool stuff. I noticed the Michigan plate - how's the undercarriage look? Any rust?
                        I'm digging it except for the possibility of lots of rust due to the salt used on the roads up there.

That thing is sweeeeet!

Comment

I just asked him about it.. he said the exhaust is rusty but the rest looks good.. he is going to grab a picture and send it to me.

Comment

Does he have the doors and a hard top for it? I sold mine last year and I'd love to get into another one.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

he has the doors but no hard top

Comment

Working...
                              X