Darwin Award for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwin Award for today

I saw this today at Home depot at 35w and Basswood, he started out with the 2x4's in the trunk then decided to put enough pickets for 4 sections of fence on the roof. When he had the 6 bags of concrete left he moved the 2x4's to the roof and put 4 steel posts 6 bags of concrete and 5 gallon bucket of something in the trunk. This damn car was sitting on the ground in the ass when he was all done and used 1 strap to hold on. The crowd was fucking laughing there ass of at this guy and truck next to him was standing there videoing it while laughing with the guy from home depot.
    Last edited by DFWtechie; 12-19-2012, 03:51 PM.

Stupid for sure, but the canidate has to die to get the Darwin award...

Comment

What's the problem? It's just a shitbox Corolla lol.

Comment

At least he had a ratchet strap, when I worked at academy people would show up to pick up grills, kayaks, jon boats etc with no way to tie them down. We would give them twine and say good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          At least he had a ratchet strap, when I worked at academy people would show up to pick up grills, kayaks, jon boats etc with no way to tie them down. We would give them twine and say good luck.
          And then you have people that take it to the other extreme. When I worked at Home Depot for a couple of months (don't judge!), a guy bought a grill and I helped him load it. He proceeded to ratchet-strap it down so tight that it buckled the legs of the grill. I was warning him before it got to that point, but he wasn't having any of that nonsense. He then tried to say it was defective and that he wanted another one. Needless to say, he didn't get another one.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

LMAO, I bet that roof was completely caved after he off-loaded
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
            X