X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really dig the color on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
      Awesome car. I have my 68 ripped up right now. Are you sure it is a 67? The badge on the side is in cursive and I thought that was for 68. I thought 67 had the block lettering the front hood lid and with the engine badge. Still looks sweet!
      As Talisman already stated, my Dad preferred the cursive lettering over the block lettering, and thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        Really dig the color on that.
        My Mom drives an 04 TBird that color and my Dad liked it enough that he asked his painter to replicate it. I don't know why they couldn't just get the paint codes because the painter used some kind of device on the hood of the Bird to get that color. It didn't quite match, because the Mustang is a lighter shade, but it still looks great.

Comment

i did a disc conversion on my '69, bought oem spindles, calipers, rotors and hoses off a classic parts dealer... could never get any bearings to fit, found out later that the dealer had sold us torino parts. they were more heavy duty than they mustang ones, but we overpaid based on the fact that they were mustang parts.... made it stop a lot better, although it was still manual brakes. not sure what my dad was thinking putting me in that car... 16 year old in a mustang with 4sp, 302, manual brakes and steering, and 4:10 gears

Comment

Very cool man. Glad to see another 67 around.
            Originally posted by Baron
            If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X