• Show
Clear All

LOL @ "talentless cunt"

Comment

Good stuff. BTW his wife is pretty hot!

Comment

"I wanna hear what this transvestite has to say"

Much laughter.

AC should take WW not liking him is a positive thing.

Comment

He was kind of a douche on the show with saying the audience member was just from a klan meeting, but he is a comedian. And the whole "use your head woman" comment was a little off color. However, her little tirade after the show is extremely unprofessional and she deserves what she gets for that.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wendy Williams is a bitch and This isn't the first person she's ragged on. I will admit his comment on the audience member was a bit off, but that's Corolla's game imo. Don't bring him on if you are worried what he's gonna do/say as anyone who knows who he is knows he isn't the most PC person in the world. I just about lost it when he told her to use her head! Just more proof of how little research she did on him prior to him visiting.

Comment

Working...
            X