Got my 408w today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white88 View Post
    I still need to get my lower back from tmoss, then get it powder coated. My brother and I usually tackle everything, but hell I won't turn down help! Do you have a drill press? I need to drill and tap my upper for the ACT sensor, I'll compensate with beers
    Drill, TIG in a NPT weld bung would be my choice.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Drill, TIG in a NPT weld bung would be my choice.
      What about those three provisions in the back of my upper? Shouldn't that be enough the drill/tap into?
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
        What about those three provisions in the back of my upper? Shouldn't that be enough the drill/tap into?
        Hand drill and tap is easy. I think those are set up to be made into 1/8"npt.

BUT they are not big enough for the 1/2" that the IAT probably is.

edit: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"NPT taps, I have them all. Simple to use and take just a minute.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
          Nice! I had a cervini 4 inch cowl and it still rubbed on the elbow in my 89. Maybe lower profile motor mounts will help you squeeze that Windsor in there with a reasonable size Hood. Good luck on your build, love the 408!
          oh its possible to get it under a stock hood..drop mounts, spacers for k-member and low profile intake elbow...

Comment

Working...
          X