Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    as usual it has been very easy to confuse you
    the sam attitude, now skill free!

Comment

Originally posted by francisco308 View Post
      they're to fast to run from a dig.

lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Rlhay2;726957]My bad, you know what they say about assumptions.

What rear gears are in the car?

Comment

Originally posted by dohc_svt View Post
          I saw that Vette up here at a Mckinney meet. Real nice car and cool guy.

Good to see John finally got the potential out of that car. The right combo goes a long way.
          Thanks man. After all the bullshit, I appreciate that. Call it what you will but i dropped that shit a long time ago. If you still mad. Then carry on , if not..... Good

Comment

Originally posted by john98gt View Post
            Thanks man. After all the bullshit, I appreciate that. Call it what you will but i dropped that shit a long time ago. If you still mad. Then carry on , if not..... Good
            I am not mad about anything. I just won't tolerate any bullshit with anyone. I don't have a problem with anyone. If there is a problem, I just rather settle it. As long as you aren't running your mouth, we are cool.

Comment

^agree

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                There is a SN-95 mustang with a 2v and auto with an 88mm running around. Sure looked like the one in the video.
                that car is a 4v. im glad he got it all running. need to call him up for a ride around the block

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  that car is a 4v. im glad he got it all running. need to call him up for a ride around the block
                  sorry, found the video i was looking for with the 88mm 5.4 2v. Car's look very similiar !

Comment

Originally posted by dohc_svt View Post
                    I am not mad about anything. I just won't tolerate any bullshit with anyone. I don't have a problem with anyone. If there is a problem, I just rather settle it. As long as you aren't running your mouth, we are cool.
                    Agreed

Comment

Comment

Roll racing is GAY!! I'll gap all cars involved from a dig or roll.......Now what?

Comment

Nice runs!

Comment

Oh, BTW........John's shit is hauling ASS!!!!! Good job John, hard work pays off. If it was easy EVERYONE would have a fast car.

Comment

Good runs John seems strong bring it by the house sometime I'd like a ride.
                              03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                              "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Working...
                              X