Society is Screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Society is Screwed

These maggots will be the ones running our country in the next 40 years (with any hope, I'll be long gone, and hopefully most of them will to). This video actually made me cry. If that was my mother those kids were assaulting, I'm not sure what would happen, but I'm quite certain that I would die with a needle in my arm on death row completely content.

This isn't a pleasant video to watch.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

watched about 30 sec, fuck them.

Comment

If my kid ever dare do something like that (which hopefully I would think I would do a better job at raising them) I would beat them to a pulp..... That brings back vivid memories when I was younger. There were a few kids I went to school with who had absolutely no remorse or care in the world and would do things very similar to that....
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Mean ass little Bastards, I couldnt get past the first min
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I would def be beating the fuck out of some kids and making them cry for mommy, then go back for seconds! I just can't believe kids would do this to someone...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I watched it all, those kids are terrible at insulting and keep circling back to the same comments. That being said, I would have loved nothing more than for 'Karen' to have pulled out a gun and dropped those little fucks. Pack mentality is a very dangerous thing because it sweeps stupid people up and their lack of intelligence is only overshadowed by their need to belong.

Comment

Becuase those bright little nuggets are clearly the cream that are going to rise to the top. And not a single person over the age of 30 has ever done anything foul, certainly not when they were little cuntnuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Becuase those bright little nuggets are clearly the cream that are going to rise to the top. And not a single person over the age of 30 has ever done anything foul.
                Kids say the darndest things, right? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I have personally never demeaned somebody like that. Don't get me wrong, I've thrown gum in chicks hair and called them ugly before, but the constant taunting and assault that those fuckers carried out is on an entirely different level.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Kids say the darndest things, right? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I have personally never demeaned somebody like that. Don't get me wrong, I've thrown gum in chicks hair and called them ugly before, but the constant taunting and assault that those fuckers carried out is on an entirely different level.
                  What the fuck does you not doing it have to do with anything? Your claim, by deduction, is that this would never have happened in our society before this point in time. And my claim is that you're full of fucking shit.

Comment

Hmm, need the amberlamps guy to be the new bus monitor on there. See how tough the little bastards are then.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      What the fuck does you not doing it have to do with anything? Your claim, by deduction, is that this would never have happened in our society before this point in time. And my claim is that you're full of fucking shit.
                      Considering the median age of this board is early/mid-30s, I took your comment as a shot at the people posting in this thread.

Your lack of empathy is a bit telling though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        Considering the median age of this board is early/mid-30s, I took your comment as a shot at the people posting in this thread.
                        Not at all, my point merely being that this could have happened at any point in time and is a pretty shitty indictment of our society. But now that you mention it, the board is pretty fucking loose about how it applies its collective morality. I'm still waiting for the "pussy done got what she deserved for not standing up for herself, that done there is how I done raise my dadgum son, like a dang old man you pussies."

And my lack of empathy? What am I supposed to do? Yeah, it's awful. No, I've never even fathomed doing something like that. But my posting an empathetic comment on a backwoods message board doesn't change her lot in life.

Comment

I could only make it through about 20 secs.
                          My feelings started with sadness and quickly turned to rage.
                          Granny should have backhanded those bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                            I could only make it through about 20 secs.
                            My feelings started with sadness and quickly turned to rage.
                            Granny should have backhanded those bitches!
                            Problem is kids like that would probably beat her and then proceed to rape her.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Hmm, need the amberlamps guy to be the new bus monitor on there. See how tough the little bastards are then.
                              epic beard man
                              /thread

Comment

Working...
                              X