so im watching csi las vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im watching csi las vegas

I never really liked it much. I was more of a Csi Miami and criminal minds guy. But since Ted Danson joined up I like the Las Vegas one much better. Then I got to thinking, what they need is to incorporate Norm and Cliff. Maybe even Kelsey grammer and some of the others. Just a thought.

Last edited by TexasT; 06-20-2012, 09:35 PM.
    Rich

Where is the ban list for spammers....

J/k man. Never really watched any of the csi since the first/original one...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

http://greenobles.com/photos/john-ratzenberger/05/

What's new, Normie?" "Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach and they're demanding beer."

"What'll it be, Normie?" "Just the usual Coach. I'll have a froth of beer and a snorkel."

"What would you say to a beer, Normie?" "Daddy wuvs you."

"What'd you like, Normie?" "A reason to live. Give me another beer."

"What'll you have, Normie?" "Well, I'm in a gambling mood Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap." "Looks like beer, Norm." "Call me Mister Lucky."

"What'd you say, Norm?" "Any cheap, tawdry thing that will get me a beer."

"What would you say to a beer, Norm?" "Hiya, sailor. New in town?"

(Coming in from the rain) "Evening everybody." Everybody: "Norm!" "Still pouring, Norm?" "That's funny, I was about to ask you the same thing."

"Whaddya say, Norm?" "Well, I never met a beer I didn't drink."

"Hey Norm, how's the world been treating you?" "Like a baby treats a diaper."

"Would you like a beer Mr.. Peterson?" "No, I'd like a dead cat in a glass."

"How's life treating you?" "It's not, Sammy, but you can."

"What's the story, Mr. Peterson?" "The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to the happy ending."

"Hey Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you." "I know, if she calls, I'm not here."

"Beer, Norm?" "Have I gotten that predictable? Good."

"What's going on, Mr. Peterson?" "A flashing sign in my gut that says, 'Insert beer here.'"

"Hey Mr. Peterson, Jack Frost nipping at your nose?" "Yep, now let's get Joe Beer nipping at my liver, huh?"

Rich

Comment

The best line from Cheers:

Guy walks in talking about not coming in for like 10(?) years or so. Everyone greets him as he asks about the new jukebox, a few other things that have changed, and then asks "who's the fat guy in Norm's chair?"
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

This is similar, but easily my favorite:

Cheers has just opened. Norm is at the counter with a beer reading a newspaper. Sam is at the other end cleaning up when an old timer walks in. He tells Sam that he has just moved back into the area and hasn't been in the bar for 25 years. He starts pointing out a few of the things that have changed since the last time he was in it. The last detail is "Oh and they've changed the paneling on the wall behind Norm." (Followed by quiet fade out music.)

I miss that show :beer:

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched the pilot episode on netflix. Brings back memories of a simpler time.
            Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
            -Fred Sanford

Comment

Working...
            X