No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea, I didn't hear a gun shot either...
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Why was the wife charged? I understand he got cut of or whatever he thinks. Im glad i dont have road rage.
      It said she was charged with assault for pointing the gun at them.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• My guess is that the shot was shortly after the video ended. He had no intention of shooting anyone, it was just a continuance of his "billy badass" attitude, and he probably wanted to scare them, and "have the last laugh" as they were speeding off.

A guy like that has no business owning a gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          My guess is that the shot was shortly after the video ended. He had no intention of shooting anyone, it was just a continuance of his "billy badass" attitude, and he probably wanted to scare them, and "have the last laugh" as they were speeding off.

A guy like that has no business owning a gun.
          Yep, what he ^^^ says.

The scary thing is that my ex-BIL has the same name. Much more level headed though.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• white jeans ftw~
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              white jeans ftw~
              They're khakis.

Comment

• white "khaki's" ftw~
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by big a View Post
                  they're khakis.

lol!!
                  I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• More "church people" at their finest! Notice how they're dressed at 1pm on a Sunday...very likely just coming home from Church. Real upstanding member of society there....
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Listen again. I think she is the one that discharged the weapon. Listen at 0:11 seconds. When he gets knocked to the ground, there's a bang and they stop the beat down. I think that is what made them stop....they heard the gunshot from the wife..

Comment

• Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                        Listen again. I think she is the one that discharged the weapon. Listen at 0:11 seconds. When he gets knocked to the ground, there's a bang and they stop the beat down. I think that is what made them stop....they heard the gunshot from the wife..
                        I still don't hear a gunshot.
                        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          More "church people" at their finest! Notice how they're dressed at 1pm on a Sunday...very likely just coming home from Church. Real upstanding member of society there....
                          Its cool, they'll just apologize for it next Sunday and everything will be gravy.
                          Ded

Comment

• That's him hitting the fender at :11, the audio is slightly off.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Might be Repost??

Comment

• Can you say I can't feel my legs? Bad BAD idea. Where can we see more? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X