No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy from new York wanted the chubby white guy to suck his dick. The chubby whbite guy clearly didn't want to and it made the new York guy mad. Then new York guy reaffirmed that he was from new York. Then the chubby white looked as tho he had a change of heart and was gonna go ahead and suck him off. But new York guy still angry that he may never live out his life long fantasy and clouded by his rage hit the object of his affection in the face. Well chubby white guy wasn't gonna stand for an abusive partner and the rest just kinda happened.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG7wg6HPZ4Q[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        The guy from new York wanted the chubby white guy to suck his dick. The chubby whbite guy clearly didn't want to and it made the new York guy mad. Then new York guy reaffirmed that he was from new York. Then the chubby white looked as tho he had a change of heart and was gonna go ahead and suck him off. But new York guy still angry that he may never live out his life long fantasy and clouded by his rage hit the object of his affection in the face. Well chubby white guy wasn't gonna stand for an abusive partner and the rest just kinda happened.

Police report: Domestic Dispute
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Homeboy was trying his best to master the charades "walrus" for the 7/11 guessing crew.

Comment

• Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
              I love it when a loud mouth piece of shit gets handled like that .
              "They should move him over to the next parking space since he is now handicapped."

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                http://youtu.be/Em3eZuFHhgQ

Haha, is it wrong that I feel sorry for the dog and not the proud gentleman from New York?
                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Dog?

Comment

• Talking all that shit and got beat the fuck up by a fat boy. Did he really get paralized/kilt or he was just that knocked out?
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Evidently yo can follow bitch boys tweets. Guy failed to knock some intelligence into him

Comment

• I got a headache trying to read thru bitch boys tweets or whatever that fuck that was.

So he got beat the fuck up for talking shit, starting a fight and now wants to sue, haha, figures!
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Sounds like something a bitch would do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• No way this prank would go badly wrong. People are fucking morons.

Comment

• ^^^ LMFAO!!!

FF to 2:30, hahahahahahahaah!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X