No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO. at 3:23 someone ask "what size shoe do he wear".

Comment

• Don't come back for a second helping when the first one put you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        I saw another related video. She has a concussion, hearing loss, and blood behind her eardrums. And all she can do is giggle about it and would like a rematch. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
          Her whimper at the end made me laugh.

Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
              Well, neither was the shovel.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• lol, you have to be a special kind of bitch to come running in with a bat only to end up unconscious a minute later.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Dude handled himself pretty well. Guys head hit that car pretty hard.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    lol, you have to be a special kind of bitch to come running in with a bat only to end up unconscious a minute later.
                    Yup, mistake one was coming out to fight without any shoes on, the sidewalk is not an octagon. Two, running and then wildly swinging the bat and leaving himself open to a counter attack. He deserves what he got and actually the guy was pretty nice, I would have proceeded to run that bat up his un-conscience ass...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• A little Russian Road Rage on a Friday afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        A little Russian Road Rage on a Friday afternoon?
                        lol.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Yup, mistake one was coming out to fight without any shoes on, the sidewalk is not an octagon. Two, running and then wildly swinging the bat and leaving himself open to a counter attack. He deserves what he got and actually the guy was pretty nice, I would have proceeded to run that bat up his un-conscience ass...
                          Video was staged. Nobody stole his cell phone while it sat on the sidewalk all that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• Bats don't win fights lol

Comment

Working...
                                X