Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      We've got
      2vs1
      attempted murder
      sucker punches
      someone's called a monkey

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d87_1409517441
      I don't even know what to say about that. They are way too dedicated to loss prevention.

Comment

We've got
        2vs1
        attempted murder
        sucker punches

How the hell did you miss the "STOP RESISTING!"?

I also am at a loss after watching that, What a clusterfuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I don't even know what to say about that. They are way too dedicated to loss prevention.
          No shit, what did he steal? Those two may be sued/charged.

I would almost bet there was a high-5 and a bromance moment after that.

Comment

We've got
            2vs1
            attempted murder
            sucker punches

Hey look, two guys that embody the reason I left that field.

Comment

• That is a mall ninja's wet dream.

Comment

• He tried to stab the guy in black with a box cutter so I'd probably be pissed too.

I don't know, I see him getting paid for that beat down really.

But all in all those two seem to take their job way too serious. No way I'd be fighting that hard for what $12 an hour? $15 at most
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• That's a good employee. One that gets the job done despite the pay.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    That's a good employee. One that gets the job done despite the pay.
                    I hope you are not referring to those two guys. Their job is to protect the company from loss, not arrest shoplifters. This means making a calculated decision on what will cost the company more money. In their case the proper thing to do would have been to let the guy go, as a result of how they took him down the company is likely going to have a law suit on their hands. At most the guy stole something worth a few hundred bucks, but now the loss is in the thousands if not tens of thousands.

I am all for doing your job regardless of compensation, but being good in that field means you know when to walk away. Even bad stops can cost the company thousands.

Comment

• This......
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Dafuq were they thinking? Morons.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I wonder how much damage was done to the cars, they were bouncing all over them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I hope you are not referring to those two guys. Their job is to protect the company from loss, not arrest shoplifters. This means making a calculated decision on what will cost the company more money. In their case the proper thing to do would have been to let the guy go, as a result of how they took him down the company is likely going to have a law suit on their hands. At most the guy stole something worth a few hundred bucks, but now the loss is in the thousands if not tens of thousands.

I am all for doing your job regardless of compensation, but being good in that field means you know when to walk away. Even bad stops can cost the company thousands.
                            It's fucked up that's the world we live in but it's the truth.

Comment

• He got what he deserved. There's an easy way to avoid it. Don't steal shit and you won't get the fuck beat out of you. More people should get dealt with like that and maybe they would think twice.

Comment

• I agree with you 💯. Buy we both know a lawsuit is on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X