Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    He got what he deserved. There's an easy way to avoid it. Don't steal shit and you won't get the fuck beat out of you. More people should get dealt with like that and maybe they would think twice.
    Except you see cops hurting innocent people all the fucking time. Can you imagine what would happen if rent a cops had the right to do this? Low wages, attitude issues, and a license to kick the shit out of alleged shoplifters, no way could that go wrong.

Comment

He got what he deserved. There's an easy way to avoid it. Don't steal shit and you won't get the fuck beat out of you. More people should get dealt with like that and maybe they would think twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Except you see cops hurting innocent people all the fucking time. Can you imagine what would happen if rent a cops had the right to do this? Low wages, attitude issues, and a license to kick the shit out of alleged shoplifters, no way could that go wrong.
        I am going on the horribly simple idea that the dude was guilty. The downside is that if he wasn't, it would suck. I understand the reality that they shouldn't do that for the reasons you guys have mentioned already. In reality, that is for a jury to decide.

Comment

I am going on the horribly simple idea that the dude was guilty. The downside is that if he wasn't, it would suck. I understand the reality that they shouldn't do that for the reasons you guys have mentioned already. In reality, that is for a jury to decide.
          Taking into consideration the area he appears to be in and the class of people who are involved. What the fuck could he have stolen that would warrant two wannabe cops to try to restrain him and then end up getting into a knife fight over? That shit was stupid. All three people are fuck tards. It also seemed no one called 911, isn't that part of being "loss prevention". What gives them the authority to actively arrest people?

Edit: just read video description. It was wal mart.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Taking into consideration the area he appears to be in and the class of people who are involved. What the fuck could he have stolen that would warrant two wannabe cops to try to restrain him and then end up getting into a knife fight over? That shit was stupid. All three people are fuck tards. It also seemed no one called 911, isn't that part of being "loss prevention". What gives them the authority to actively arrest people?

Edit: just read video description. It was wal mart.
            Calling 911 prior to a stop is a no no. It is a waste of city time if it turns out to be a bad stop. Also, there is a bunch of paperwork that needs to be done prior to PD getting there. In Texas loss prevention can detain a customer, I forget the law off hand but there is something that gives retailers that ability.

Re watching the video makes me ask a few questions. First, why the fuck were they that far from the doors? Did the guy run? If so why didn't you let him go? Second, you have control of at least one arm, why are the handcuffs not on that arm? Handcuffs can make the shoplifter give up the fight or at the very least give you a good leverage point to get that arm behind his back and up between the shoulder blades. One he is in that position you keep applying force till he places the other hand behind the back. Third, why was the punch to the face necessary? I don't care if he bit you, turning a professional detention into a street fight is a no go. Fourth, as soon as the dude went for the pocket the guy in black should have been aware, why was he controlling the head at that point instead of keeping control of that hand?

After what I saw I would never ever work with the guy in red, he is as useless as can be with a hands on apprehension. I really want to know why it took that long to get him to ground. Both of the LP agents need to consider a career in another field ... fast.

There is a right and a wrong way to detain both hands on and hands off. I have worked for companies that do both. I prefer the hands off approach, but going hands on can be fun.
            Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 09-01-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Fuck that shit. I don't get paid enough to do this shit.

After my brawl last year. I'm done with trying to save a multimillion dollar company money. I'm NOT an LP, but I used to stop a lot of people walking out with beer.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Calling 911 prior to a stop is a no no. It is a waste of city time if it turns out to be a bad stop. Also, there is a bunch of paperwork that needs to be done prior to PD getting there. In Texas loss prevention can detain a customer, I forget the law off hand but there is something that gives retailers that ability.

Re watching the video makes me ask a few questions. First, why the fuck were they that far from the doors? Did the guy run? If so why didn't you let him go? Second, you have control of at least one arm, why are the handcuffs not on that arm? Handcuffs can make the shoplifter give up the fight or at the very least give you a good leverage point to get that arm behind his back and up between the shoulder blades. One he is in that position you keep applying force till he places the other hand behind the back. Third, why was the punch to the face necessary? I don't care if he bit you, turning a professional detention into a street fight is a no go. Fourth, as soon as the dude went for the pocket the guy in black should have been aware, why was he controlling the head at that point instead of keeping control of that hand?

After what I saw I would never ever work with the guy in red, he is as useless as can be with a hands on apprehension. I really want to know why it took that long to get him to ground. Both of the LP agents need to consider a career in another field ... fast.

There is a right and a wrong way to detain both hands on and hands off. I have worked for companies that do both. I prefer the hands off approach, but going hands on can be fun.
                Eh, I have beaten the shit out of dudes before they would give me the other hand. It's like their final battle for freedom.

Comment

• I missed or did I, what was the guy trying to steal?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    Eh, I have beaten the shit out of dudes before they would give me the other hand. It's like their final battle for freedom.

I have too but if I can control one hand chances are good that I am going to get the other pretty fast. You were dealing with guys that were going to go away for a long time, I was dealing with shoplifters and drunks. But if a different level methinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      I missed or did I, what was the guy trying to steal?

No idea.

Comment

Which, if you read any of the "fucking thieves" threads on this site you'd think responses to this would be more on the positive side. Weird how that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Which, if you read any of the "fucking thieves" threads on this site you'd think responses to this would be more on the positive side. Weird how that works.
                          Someone stealing my personal property is going to be handled differently than someone stealing company property as long as I am just an employee.

Comment

• Yup...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Someone stealing my personal property is going to be handled differently than someone stealing company property as long as I am just an employee.
                              Stealing is stealing. Do you know they were just employees?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Stealing is stealing. Do you know they were just employees?

Fuck you are an idiot. That video was shot at Walmart. I am pretty fucking sure that those aren't the Walton boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X