• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not easy being a hoodmouse.

Comment

• ^^ lolol

Comment

• That was good
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Tragic.

Comment

• Comment

• ^ goddamn!! lmfao A warning to others, turn down your speakers, that music gets old pretty quick. lol Damn that was a crazy ass fight.

Comment

• Looked like a Tai version of American wrestling.

David

Comment

• :0

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• he got owned.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Thats one time I dont mind when the ass kicking doesnt stop once they are out. I would have been blinded with rage if that was me.

Comment

• With that mouth of hers, she was probably overdue a slap. Nonetheless, we found out who the real man was and the real bitch was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Thats one time I dont mind when the ass kicking doesnt stop once they are out. I would have been blinded with rage if that was me.
                          What happened was exactly what needed to happen. Big dude knew what the outcome would've been so he didn't fuckem up at first. Then you hit his girl? well all bets are off now fucking hood 🐀. I think I'd have kick him while filming just for general purpose.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            With that mouth of hers, she was probably overdue a slap. Nonetheless, we found out who the real man was and the real bitch was.
                            This also, if she would've shut up and git in the car that Probly could've been avoided but I don't know the reasoning behind the fight so who knows

Comment

• Got what he had coming. He is lucky the big boy stopped. Not sure I would have.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• ff to 1:00

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X