Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
    Yeah, someone needs to do a thug lyfe vid on that guy. haha.

Reminds of that video where all those Russian guys or whoever run into a restaurant and the place falls into chaos, but there's a dude sitting at a table drinking his beer that never moves. haha.

Here it is:

That's exactly the vid I was reminded of!

David

Comment

• ** WORK WARNING **
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• He took that ass whoopin' pretty good.

Comment

• I don't even know where to start with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            I don't even know where to start with that one.
            It is quite a smorgasbord.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Looks like he pissed off the hall monitor....

The whole family watched it happen and did nothing??
              Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 05-05-2016, 06:32 PM. Reason: Owned by Autocorrect

Comment

• Well, he took that beating... Not a fan in front of the kids though.

Comment

• Nice job of the camera man to catch that prison felony on camera.
                  sigpic

Comment

• lol @ throwing him off the porch, it was like a foot difference from the porch height...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      lol @ throwing him off the porch, it was like a foot difference from the porch height...
                      Yea, but it probably removed miles from his pride.
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's like the dudes face is a button on a sound board. Every time he gets hit, it makes a crying baby sound.

Comment

• That kid seemed very lethargic... Seemed like he was on something.
                          He sure did take that whooping though

Comment

• Anybody got another link to that video? YouTube already removed it.

Comment

• 5:57 - guys arm goes out of socket and he does a hilarious spin move
                              WRX

Comment

• These folks were reportedly fighting over a themed childs birthday party

WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X