No announcement yet.

Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people just stand there and watch/record this shit?

Comment

• Hahah I love how he locks the guy in the trunk then just casually leans on it as if nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        These folks were reportedly fighting over a themed childs birthday party

Lmao well done

Comment

• another nyc subway fight, funny too!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            These folks were reportedly fighting over a themed childs birthday party
            This will be GTRacer, lol.

Originally posted by vert_95 View Post
            Hahah I love how he locks the guy in the trunk then just casually leans on it as if nothing happened.
            Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Lmao well done
            Man's gotta do what a man's got to do. I'm sure he told that bitch to chill and she continued to run her head. Now take that bitch to the nearest dam and dump her into the ravine below...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              This will be GTRacer, lol.

Man's gotta do what a man's got to do. I'm sure he told that bitch to chill and she continued to run her head. Now take that bitch to the nearest dam and dump her into the ravine below...
              I found it kind of funny watching the other male in that vid. he just kind of scratches his arm and must be thinking "well, its his bitch to deal with"

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                How can people just stand there and watch/record this shit?
                no kidding, that guy needed a hand for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  no kidding, that guy needed a hand for sure.
                  ahahahahaha, no shit! You see a guy struggling to put his dumb cunt bitch in the trunk, at a minimum you help a brutha out, fuck!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'd have helped him out with a rear naked choke. Fuck that dude

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      I'd have helped him out with a rear naked choke. Fuck that dude
                      What?! Why do you have to knock a bitch out, no need for that. Help him get that crazy bitch in the trunk, you might need the favor paid back.

Kyle: "Hey Man, you kidnapping that chick, let her go before I fuck you up!

Crazy Asian dude: "Naw man, its my crazy ass wife!"

Kyle: "Oh well shit let me help you out by choking that bitch out for you.

Crazy Asian dude: "Thanks roseph!"

Comment

• I'd be shocked if this poor bastard survived:

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          I'd be shocked if this poor bastard survived:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
                          Wow....
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            I'd be shocked if this poor bastard survived:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
                            That black dude was built like a mother, sometimes you need to swallow pride and walk away or be packing if you're going to be fucking with people that's out of your league.

Comment

• I'd like to know if the guy survived, and if anyone went to jail.

Comment

• Looked like he was breathing during the earthquake.

Comment

Working...
                                X