Random Fight of the day Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
    Looked like he was breathing during the earthquake.
    Yeah, he's breathing. He's still got what appears to be serious closed-head injury.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      That black dude was built like a mother, sometimes you need to swallow pride and walk away or be packing if you're going to be fucking with people that's out of your league.
      He's in good shape, so that's a stamina/strength concern, but that elbows-out haymaker fighting style looks fun to dismantle.

Comment

• Take a look around the 1:27 mark...his bladder starts to let go, that's never a good sign. If that dude made it he is going to have some lasting issues from that one.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Get chocked out sometimes you shit, sometimes you pee, and sometimes both.

Comment

• This dipshit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Yeah, he dead.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                He's in good shape, so that's a stamina/strength concern, but that elbows-out haymaker fighting style looks fun to dismantle.
                JKD, is that you?
                sigpic

Comment

• Looked like a broke egg to me, damn. Note to self, never stand up fight on concrete/asphalt when fighting a bigger fighter.

Comment

• I love humanity of running away like a bitch.

Back to my rules of fighting, never allow yourself to get knocked to the ground.

Comment

• He look dead. His melon hit the concrete and that was it. Not even a bounce. DRT
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• epic kid fight on facebook

Comment

• Now I remember why I don't miss Facebook...

Comment

• After watching the video, I am pretty sure those are forum members. Especially the kid in white/blue in the back.....yelling "GET THE F.... UP"!

The kid in red really did not want to fight back.....UNTIL..."okay I have had enough"!

In conclusion, the parents and adults watching that take place should be accountable.
                            Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 07-07-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              In conclusion, the parents and adults watching that take place should be accountable.
                              Rednecks with Paychecks???
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                                kid in white/blue in the back.....yelling "GET THE F.... UP"!
                                Best Cornerman Ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X