No announcement yet.

Son's dream bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my dream bike back in '85, got stolen out of my garage and never got it back

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
      Its a camper and those damn sure do look like fox tail lights. I didnt even notice it.
      Hah, yeah, I have seen fox tails in RV's many times, pretty interesting.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

my son and his friends get bikes like these and within an hour the reflectors and brakes are stripped off... that redline does look funny with them because im used to seeing them stripped down.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          This was my dream bike back in '85, got stolen out of my garage and never got it back
          That is one sharp Diamond Back.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
            my son and his friends get bikes like these and within an hour the reflectors and brakes are stripped off... that redline does look funny with them because im used to seeing them stripped down.
            He knows they're for safety and Dosnt feel too cool for them...yet.

Comment

My last bike, went to someone here on the forum but I have no clue who it was...

Comment

Originally posted by 87t-coupe View Post
                To the original poster. I have a race bike with a good 1500$ in it that used to ride when I raced. One off schneider chromoly race frame, bombshell forks and wheels, answer carbon bars, and a whole 3 boxes of spare parts that I'd let go for 500$. If I remember correctlu its a 20.5 top tube.
                the guy that makes the schneider race frames lives about 15 min from me up here in colorado. he is a good family friend. him and my dad used to be race car buddies back in the day. before it was schneider race frames he made a few prototypes that were still under his company name schneider race cars and ive got one of them! hand drilled drop outs and all. i raced for a good 7 years competitively so ive got quite a few parts laying around. both my dirt jumper and racer are schneiders. in my race bike ive got easily $3000 in building it. and all that to only ride a couple times a year anymore.

Comment

500 bucks and no disc brakes? No gyro? Carbon Fork? Suspension seat post?

Craigslist.org is your friend, check out those bikes. But if you want a brand new one, check out bikes inc. They just opened one in Hurst, they have some really nice Gary Fisher/Trek bikes for him in that range.

Comment

Working...
                  X