Some of Dad's old street racing stories. He's 77 now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of Dad's old street racing stories. He's 77 now

Informal interview of my Dad that I made from stories I grew up listening to from the 50's. Near Carswell AFB where he was stationed.

I may have shown this before, just thought about posting it again.

His favorite ride was his '51 Ford Crestliner. Dual 2-bbl, Mallory dual point. 3/4 cam. Known locally as a contender.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylldtzNa-jk&lc=xxiZZEBhY0YCGDpoQOTythhM8V_pSYkkoFnlcYXmQjI& lch=email&feature=em-comment_received[/ame]

ur folks seem nice, love listening to old timers telling car and war stories.

BTW. post cow pictures or GTFO
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hey bowtie, pm sent. My gp was there in the 50s...

Comment

Cool stories. A lot of good stories will be gone when this generation is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          ur folks seem nice, love listening to old timers telling car and war stories.

BTW. post cow pictures or GTFO
          Ok.......whats up with the cows?
          Ded

Comment

if he did this today he'd be tasered and car impounded and crushed.

Comment

I'm wondering about soaps obsession with cows as well.

Is it dairy cows only or what.

Comment

alright fuckers, i've always liked cows as a kid. but about ten years ago i met this beautiful girl at work. she had nice eyes i told her they looked like cow eyes... then started calling her my cow. 'pet name' she loved it, then we and few of my buddies and their girls would get together. and my friend dennis said his cow was better (girl) LOL

so years pass by no longer with that girl. but ever girl i like OR think is cute i call COW.
                just because the whole cow thing stuck with me. people i know calls me cattle masterLOL
                even playing on line. my gamer tag is 'my cattle' so everyone on line associates me with cows

bottom line is. in my circle cow is code word for hot chick. YES i refer to girls as cows

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

bottom line is. in my circle cow is code word for hot chick. YES i refer to girls as cows
                  long story short you like fat chicks

Comment

alright fuckers, i've always liked cows as a kid. but about ten years ago i met this beautiful girl at work. she had nice eyes i told her they looked like cow eyes... then started calling her my cow. 'pet name' she loved it, then we and few of my buddies and their girls would get together. and my friend dennis said his cow was better (girl) LOL

so years pass by no longer with that girl. but ever girl i like OR think is cute i call COW.
                    just because the whole cow thing stuck with me. people i know calls me cattle masterLOL
                    even playing on line. my gamer tag is 'my cattle' so everyone on line associates me with cows

what the fuck are you smoking, this is way off topic from original post

Comment

I could listen to that stuff for hours. My grandpa had 2 Henry J's. One he built and one he won from another racer. My dad and uncles always told me about those cars and would you believe many many years later I found them both. Still in the same town, one is a driver that an old couple has. One was tubbed and had a tilt front end with slot mags and 351. I came across them and told them history about them and even had my Grandpa go with me to verify, they are both his old cars. They will not part with them but atleast I know where they are. Makes me wanna record my grandpa telling his old stories now. I better get started, he just turned 73 this past friday the 13th.

Comment

Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Snodgrass View Post
                          long story short you like fat chicks
                          NO, the perfect cow is about 5"7 around 125 lbs.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That was worth seeing. Makes me miss my Grandpa telling his race stories.

Comment

That's so awesome! I'll always listen to an old timer and their stories. I'm lucky that my wife was born very late in her Dad's life (who is the youngest of 3). So these old timers love to tell me stories. Nothing like kicking back in the garage drinking a few beers with the old men listening to how it used to be.
                              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
                              X