1986 Mustang Gt Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 85RegattaBlue View Post
    Had To take it off CL today. Cant bring myself to sell it.
    i dont blame you thats a clean ass ride

Comment

• Good choice Justin.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
        I tried trading him for it for my 95 Bolt On 5spd car! I want to join the 4 eye club

That's a damn good looking SN man!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
          It's a nice SN, but that's a "myspace angle" pic...

Just bustin your balls Seb...
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            It's a nice SN, but that's a "myspace angle" pic...

Just bustin your balls Seb...
            LOL! Its all good, It is a CL angle. It needs paint! Its getting repainted here this month back same color. But the car has over 2k in suspension work. I got a set of TFS Heads & RPM II Intake for it. Just debating on what cam I want to install in it. Thinking about the N.41
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Thanks Sonic! Wanta trade
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                i dont blame you thats a clean ass ride
                Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Anyone have experience with the t-top weatherstripping? I am about to redo it again soon. I was hell the first time and I was just not happy with how it came out so here we go again!

Comment

Thanks Sonic! Wanta trade
                  For the coupe? Why would you want an old slow car that you've already beat? What all have you done to the SN?

Comment

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Anyone have experience with the t-top weatherstripping? I am about to redo it again soon. I was hell the first time and I was just not happy with how it came out so here we go again!
                    Thanks a straight up thankless job right there. I attempted it once years ago on my '83, and promptly took it to the dealership to let them sort out my screw ups.

Comment

For the coupe? Why would you want an old slow car that you've already beat? What all have you done to the SN?
                      Im just joking man! You got a easy 7k car there. Mine has MM CC Plates, Flaming River solid steering rack PS Delete with quick ratio Rack & Pinion Steeda x2 Ball joints with MM Lower Control Arms & Eibach Spring Drop Kit with Steeda Firewall Clutch adjuster cable with Adjustable Tokico Shocks & Struts with 14inch Rotors up front with Cobra Brake Calibers

Performance wise it has 1.7 RR, 1/4 stock Intake Spacer, U/D Pulleys,75mm TB, BBK Cold Air Kit combined with Pro M 75mm Bullet Mass Air in to a March Ram Air kit, Alum DS & stock gears for now, Going to 3.73s,Shorty Headers offroad H-Pipe in to Flows Dumped. Its now sitting on some 17.10 Deep Dish Anthratic Grey Bullets wrapped in 315/35/17 Nitto NT05R Drag Radials with some 235s up front on 17.8 rims! It looks way better I think with the Pacific Green on the Anthratic grey Bullets with the Huge Meats out back. Car handles like its on rails & stops on a dime & gets 25 mpg
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Im just joking man! You got a easy 7k car there. Mine has MM CC Plates, Flaming River solid steering rack PS Delete with quick ratio Rack & Pinion Steeda x2 Ball joints with MM Lower Control Arms & Eibach Spring Drop Kit with Steeda Firewall Clutch adjuster cable with Adjustable Tokico Shocks & Struts with 14inch Rotors up front with Cobra Brake Calibers

Performance wise it has 1.7 RR, 1/4 stock Intake Spacer, U/D Pulleys,75mm TB, BBK Cold Air Kit combined with Pro M 75mm Bullet Mass Air in to a March Ram Air kit, Alum DS & stock gears for now, Going to 3.73s,Shorty Headers offroad H-Pipe in to Flows Dumped. Its now sitting on some 17.10 Deep Dish Anthratic Grey Bullets wrapped in 315/35/17 Nitto NT05R Drag Radials with some 235s up front on 17.8 rims! It looks way better I think with the Pacific Green on the Anthratic grey Bullets with the Huge Meats out back. Car handles like its on rails & stops on a dime & gets 25 mpg
                        Sounds pretty damn nice to me! I like the SC wheels too though, post up some more pics when you get her painted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Good choice Justin.
                          Thanks Tanner! Thought we would see you today. Fail!

Comment

I tried trading him for it for my 95 Bolt On 5spd car! I want to join the 4 eye club

HUH?? Never talked to anyone about a 95. Super nice ride!

Comment

HUH?? Never talked to anyone about a 95. Super nice ride!
                              I texted back when you posted it up. your in Red Oak if I remember right
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I texted back when you posted it up. your in Red Oak if I remember right
                                No I'm in Roanoke. The first time that I saw that car was on this thread. Surely fuckin with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X