Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more GM HD trucks for me, presenting my new F250...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more GM HD trucks for me, presenting my new F250...

This thing BLOWS GM AWAY! 400hp/800tq powerstroke... for the first time in my life I finally said "This doesn't really need more power". Well, I said that when it had stock tires on it but once the 35's are on it, that might change.

This truck is superior in ride, power, comfort, power, handling and power to my 2008 Duramax in same configuration.

Future plans will be a 3.5" lift and 35's on these factory wheels. A trip to Autosound in Bedford to let Eric add his touch to the stereo as well. - ALL COMPLETE! - stereo is half assed for now, but i'll complete it at a later date.

**UPDATED PIC** 4/17/13 - Got my Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" Stage 1 lift on. Ride 100x better! Aesthetically complete now.

Squats a little with the Rzr in the bed, but that's an extra 1000lbs.

Silly pic stitched photo...

**UPDATED PIC** 8/16/12 - Got my 35's, lift kid goes on next week. Stock height truck, no rubbing, just bigger tires.

Here's some pics...

When it had stock wheels from last weekend.

Last edited by DoesSpeedTurnUon; 04-17-2013, 04:14 PM.
    I build websites. PM me.

Very nice truck, dude.

Edit: you're fucking cool.
    Last edited by YALE; 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      "Comfortability," isn't a word. The word you're looking for is, "comfort," or possibly, "comfortable." A thing either has a relative level of comfort, or is comfortable. Those are the only two possibilities. Very nice truck though, dude.
      Edited. And thank you.
      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Nice... search Craigslist for chrome mirrors, grill, emblems ect. I did that for my 07 F250 and found great deals.

Comment

^^^ That's actually where I picked up the wheels from.

I kinda like the black grill and mirrors right now it all goes well together, but I may swap them out from chrome. The guy I got the wheels from asked to swap grills when he saw mine (his truck was black)

I might paint the bumper and grill surround red, leave the center black, like the king ranch trucks.
          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
            ^^^ That's actually where I picked up the wheels from.

I kinda like the black grill and mirrors right now it all goes well together, but I may swap them out from chrome. The guy I got the wheels from asked to swap grills when he saw mine (his truck was black)

I might paint the bumper and grill surround red, leave the center black, like the king ranch trucks.
            ...that's what I did mine to, a faux king ranch. I think red door handles and fender flares would look good too. ...its only money. LOL

Below is my fleet truck I converted ...

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post
              ...that's what I did mine to, a faux king ranch. I think red door handles and fender flares would look good too. ...its only money. LOL

that sits about perfect
              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Swapping the wheels did wonders for the way the truck looks. The R/C "King Ranch" is badass!

Comment

Originally posted by Crownline79 View Post

That's nice!!! If mine was white, i'd probably do something like that. Plus, mine might actually see a trail or three. What size lift is that? I'm thinking 3.5" coils on mine and F350 block in the rear.
                  I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                    That's nice!!! If mine was white, i'd probably do something like that. Plus, mine might actually see a trail or three. What size lift is that? I'm thinking 3.5" coils on mine and F350 block in the rear.
                    2 and a half inch leveling kit and 350 blocks

Comment

Definitely looks good! Mine is setting dead level, so I'm thinking I might need that 4" rear ready lift kit. Not sure. I dont want that Cali lean because when my quad is in the back or tow anything, it squats.
                      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

These new fords are some of the quietest diesels I've been around..

Comment

Nice truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Forgot how good single cabs could look.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                              These new fords are some of the quietest diesels I've been around..
                              it does good 20-30mph rolling burnouts too in stock trim lol Quiet and powerful. It's really a fun truck. I like it as much as I liked my '02 & '03 Z06's.
                              I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X