No announcement yet.

New truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is one of those nitage air kits for these trucks? Because my truck cam with a/c And i have a brand new a/C COMPRESSOR WAITING To be put on it. I just think these trucks have weak ass systems in them and they dont blow for shit..
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
      THAT IS SICK!!!! THat there is the only Chebby I would be proud to own and drive.
      -Side note;
      I daily drive my 82 coupe without ac! Its doable trust me! Luckily this year has been mild compared to previous years. But AC is a must..
      That's what I always said as far as the only chevy, but there are a few more that I'd drive. All of them vintage except a C6Z or ZR1.

And I daily drove cars without AC, but it's not pleasant, lol.

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
      How much is one of those nitage air kits for these trucks? Because my truck cam with a/c And i have a brand new a/C COMPRESSOR WAITING To be put on it. I just think these trucks have weak ass systems in them and they dont blow for shit..
      I paid $1275 shipped. That's about $60 cheaper than most places before shipping. And it's coming straight from vintage air. I've heard that they will freeze you out, and I concur with the stock blower being pretty damn weak.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Damn, $1275 huh? Thats alot of money for that. But i guess its worth the money. ha

Is it an breeze to install? Also hows the shipping on that?? Like how many days does it usually take?

Comment

Damn, $1275 huh? Thats alot of money for that. But i guess its worth the money. ha

Is it an breeze to install? Also hows the shipping on that?? Like how many days does it usually take?
          Yeah, it's a lot of money. But if you look at the trucks that have air, even a vintage air system they are usually priced at least that much higher.

And I might have mis spoken earlier, the kit didn't come straight from vintage air, but it is being drop shipped from them. I got it from palshotrodparts.com.

He said that they "build" the kit after they receive the order, then ship. He said that I should have it mid to late next work week. So probably a next weekend project! I'm pretty excited about that.

I glanced over the instructions and the kit doesn't look bad at all to install. Also, my neighbor is a mechanic at a shop and will take it to work and vacuum and charge the system.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Damn that thing is nice! I'm jealous. Price seems pretty good too.

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
            1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
            2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
            2000 F250 4x4 PSD
            2012 Ford Exploder
            www.fquick.com/payne5757
            www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              Yeah, it's a lot of money. But if you look at the trucks that have air, even a vintage air system they are usually priced at least that much higher.

And I might have mis spoken earlier, the kit didn't come straight from vintage air, but it is being drop shipped from them. I got it from palshotrodparts.com.

He said that they "build" the kit after they receive the order, then ship. He said that I should have it mid to late next work week. So probably a next weekend project! I'm pretty excited about that.

I glanced over the instructions and the kit doesn't look bad at all to install. Also, my neighbor is a mechanic at a shop and will take it to work and vacuum and charge the system.
              I thought about one of those for mine. But i already have a brand new a/c compressor and all the lines, all i would need is a dryer and flush the system. Now i wander if i could order some parts of the kit. Since i dont need a compressor and lines. Would i be able to order what i need? Guess its better to ask them huh? lol

Comment

I thought about one of those for mine. But i already have a brand new a/c compressor and all the lines, all i would need is a dryer and flush the system. Now i wander if i could order some parts of the kit. Since i dont need a compressor and lines. Would i be able to order what i need? Guess its better to ask them huh? lol
                I'm pretty sure that they sell individual parts. So you should be good to go man.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                X