Road Rage vs Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Hey, this guy just tried to kill me. Maybe I should antagonize him and give him a few more opportunities! Morons.
    exactly what I was thinking.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Hey, this guy just tried to kill me. Maybe I should antagonize him and give him a few more opportunities! Morons.
      yup.

Comment

so what happened....... that guy was stupid for stopping with that many of them around and they should have let it go almost got some of them killed

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
          so what happened....... that guy was stupid for stopping with that many of them around and they should have let it go almost got some of them killed
          There was a cop behind the car.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I was really hoping that at least one of them would go down. How anti climactic.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Total bad asses in a big group like that. No way I'd pull over for a group of assholes like that. What did they expect the driver to do?
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                Looked like a bunch of idiots to me. Why would they continue trying to chase down the car and risk their lives?
                I agree on this. I've had cars fuck with me and it's just not worth it, if the car decides to really play they won't be the ones getting hurt. I just slow down or whatever I need to do to get away.

Having road rage on a bike and trying to fuck with people if a no win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  Unless there is some missing video. They started it and the stupid fucks get mad when the guy retaliates. I like riding bikes, but this is just like a group of (enter minority here) picking on someone in the streets.

Because they can get away with it, but when one of the dumbfucks gets shot, or ran over. Its always end up saying where just messing around. He was a good kid blah blah blah.
                  All he needs to do is claim the "road warrior" defense and the driver of the car is set free. All of it was stupid but the guys on the bikes get the dumbass award.

Comment

And this is why I don't ride in big groups! I'll tell ya, if I'm in a car and a bunch of bikes did that shit and kept fucking with me, I'd probably do the same thing.

Comment

yeah, fuck with me while im in my jeep. lmao would have a flashback to Spy Hunter and start racking up some fuckin points! Was really hoping the one guy thst got swiped would have lost it and taken out some other riders.
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

I had a Bike Buzz by me the other day & it scared the shit out of me! Bikes have exhaust that make Drag Cars sound Quiet
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

we seriously need 1 day a year where the operator of a car has a free pass to mow down and turn into hamburger any bikers on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                            we seriously need 1 day a year where the operator of a car has a free pass to mow down and turn into hamburger any bikers on the road.
                            Thank you for contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
                              Wow, true intelligence.

Comment

At first I was like....."Right of weight, that asshole on two wheels 'aint too smart".
                                But then I was like....."Holy shit, he nearly killed that guy! Someone's going to get hurt."

How that video didn't end any worse is surprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X