Russian Road Rage Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Road Rage Revenge

Okay, this is seriously one of the funniest and most BRILLIANT "I'm gonna get you back"s I've ever seen. The car has all of its windows open. Absolutely fantastic.

Revenge? He's the asshat that doesn't know how to merge.

But hilarious nonetheless.

Comment

That's too funny. I'm surprised he didn't throw a grenade in there.

Comment

That made me smile with delight.

Comment

My Mom visited Russia, she said that's more or less how everyone drives over there. Three lane highways had four lanes of cars, everyone just kind of rolled through signs, and pretty much just squeezed in anywhere they could fit their car.
          .223 > 911

Comment

That's fucking awesome, but I couldn't tell that windows were down.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

that was retarded
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

if someone splashed me like that. i would P.I.T. them,
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

thats how you do in russia~

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                    My Mom visited Russia, she said that's more or less how everyone drives over there. Three lane highways had four lanes of cars, everyone just kind of rolled through signs, and pretty much just squeezed in anywhere they could fit their car.
                    Oddly, a lot of places drive like that. Some are worst than others - but our drivers seem extremely civilized after being out of country for awhile.

I won't lie, I refuse to drive in Italy. I'll drive in just about every 3rd world country (crazy drives, just not a lot of them), not Italy. The lanes are a lane, the stripes are a lane, the shoulders are a lane and anything in between is a lane.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lmao!
                      Photobucket

Comment

he mad
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

well, my day just improved - would watch again.

Comment

I lol'ed

Comment

Reminds me of the english guy screaming while he sprays the kids at the bus stop.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X