Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartest Dog Ever?

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

That was awesome! and LMFAO @ Jeff Ross being a judge on an animal planet show!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      That was awesome! and LMFAO @ Jeff Ross being a judge on an animal planet show!

Im sure he gets a ton of shit, lol.

Comment

That is fucking awesome.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

a dog that knows multiplication? highly dubious
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

So three problems that equal 6 and two that equal 8 and the trainer moving her hand when the question is answered? Still pretty fucking cool.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Pretty damned smart, just a routine, but still smart. My last Rottweiler was about equal to that intelligence level. My current one is dumber than a sack of hair, but Ryan was unbelievably smart.

He knew sit, stay, lay down, turn around, talk to me, give me five, get in your yard, pick it up, drop it, get your squeaky, get your rope, get your bone, get in the truck, etc. He would do each one on command without pause. He could play beach ball with you, continually bouncing it back to you. Excellent problem solving skills as well. He figured out how to open gates on his own and he could get out of any collar or harness. He liked to tear shit up that wasn't his. We would watch him from the windows, then yell at him when he would touch something that wasn't his. Fucker started checking the doors and windows to see if anyone was watching.

I miss that dog so much.

Comment

Badass for sure
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                X