Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Sleeps in gold sheets =
    LOL! They were WHITE sheets when he went to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
      I am like alot of others where I do not believe in this sort of thing. I do not discount the possibility of it being real, but to truly believe I need to see it first hand. This all being said, here are my opinions on most of the videos:

the last one, the shadowy figure looks so crappy and such poor quality it could be almost anything and I wouldnt even have it up on the site. All the other in the dark videos things can be seen clearly but the figure video is all dark and too hard to see anything... seems fishy.

most all of the videos that have some audio "proof" seem to be far from proof to me. Most all of the things being "said" by the alleged spirits are not very clear or easy to understand, and if it were not for the words on the screen that describe whats is being said it would just sound like a bunch of noise.

as far as the tech side of it all goes, there is equipment being used in these videos that people are not familiar with and if you want people to believe that your videos are genuine then maybe it would help if at the start of things you explained things a lil. for example the flashlight on the bed, show the flashlight up close with the lights on and show exactly how waving a hand over it can activate it, that way when it happens in the video it will seem more real. The same goes for the audio redcording devices being used.
      Thanks for your input. We are still amateurs and have not gotten into the grove of producing a video. I spend most of the time behind the camera pissed off because someone is talking, not facing the camera, or dropped something. We will try to produce a video like an actual "episode," next time. Only have the regular mac video editor, lol.

We use a few different items, but the camera we have now is nothing special. I need to research some video cameras, that can do ultraviolet light, or have the filter removed.
      We have two voice recorders,
      PSB7 spirit box (the radio scanner)
      A full spectrum security camera (which I still havent figured out how to get the damn videos off of it)
      A simple motion detector (plays a door chime noise when it detects motion)
      Energy Speaker - Will reproduce the sound output from your audio source as a magnetic field. Using a simple inductor like a telephone pickup, you can listen to the magnetic output.
      Now use the flashlight, lol.
      EMF detector
      Trigger objects

We have the second part of the McLemore House, with more flashlight.

Comment

Hey help us out, share this shit!

Comment

I would love to do this. Im dead serious. If you guys need some help please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            +1

Pretty shitty movie, but being baked made it beyond hilarious.
            I thought it was freakin scary not funny

then again i watched at 3 am in a empty house with all the lights off

Comment

Grave Encounters is ok. After re-reading this thread it wasn't such a good idea watching "The Last Exorcism".
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                Wonder if that is what really happened to the Virgin Mary?????
                I think it's all b.s. and he is a nut job. No such things as ghosts

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  No bullshit, the memory is seared into my brain.

Lived there. Woke up one night, looked down the hall, saw it clear as day. We have a cassette recording of my sister talking about it, described it as "Mr Potato Head". All kinds of disturbances went on in that house.

My uncles keys went missing in the dead of summer, found them in a heavy coat in the closet when winter came around. When my parents first bought the house, they laid my sister in the middle of a king sized bed, she was just a baby, couldn't roll over on her on. They went over to the bathroom sink where the vanity decided to fall off the wall. While they were trying to put it back on the wall, my sister hit the floor.

One halloween, my sister and I were sick, so our mom made the house into a "haunted house". She stuffed some of my dads clothes and set them on a chair with a pumpkin sitting on top as a head, it was very secure. We went into the room and the pumpkin rolled off from the chair right at us.

My mom has a music box that dispenses cigarettes, the music is the death march. It has to be wound, then you have to push a button in on the side to make it go off. One night it went off all by itself.

My sister said she was afraid of ghosts one night, my mom said "There is no such thing as ghosts", second she said it the light started flickering.

My dad is the biggest skeptic in the world. One night the bed started shaking, he said "One of the kids is crawling in bed", my mom flicks on the light and there is no one in the room. Even he couldn't deny that one.

My mom saw the pasty white one several times, usually at the foot of the bed.

We had a Chow. Meanest damned dog that I have ever seen, he wasn't afraid of anything. Locked him in the back bedroom one night and he nearly tore the door down trying to get out. Had a couple of cats that refused to go back there too. My mom had a parakeet, one night it was squaking like all hell, like something was after it. She took it out of the cage, it was breathing hard and died in her hands.

Smoke detector went off on it's own one night. Cold spots all over the house. My grandad had the sensation of being watched while in the house. Cockroaches infested the house and these nasty, torn to hell rats were in the back yard.

Final thing that happened was when we were moving out. There was a clothesline in the back yard and grass grew up around the poles. My sister saw something shiny up under the grass, picked it up and it was a set of car keys that belonged to the new owner, who was moving in at the time. It was the set that she had brought on that day.

We have talked with some of the people that owned the place after us, they were having the same kinds of problems, especially with it terrorizing their children. You can call me crazy or call bullshit all day long, but I am not making this up.
                  Would you agree to go take s drug test?

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    My wife's grandma lives on Bobwhite..... Hmmm
                    Has bob white been in your grandma?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      I'm still trying to figure out the flashlight.
                      Liar we know you are imagining your fleshlight

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        I would love to do this. Im dead serious. If you guys need some help please let me know.
                        Wanna go check out bob white?

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
                          Would you agree to go take s drug test?
                          Sure thing man. You won't even find alcohol in my system.

Comment

JFurst, are you trying to get your post count up? lol

Comment

Working...
                            X