Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Under 10 seconds to 124mph.
    Yeah, looks to be right at 9.4 to 9.5 seconds 0-124mph. FMF.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
      Yeah, looks to be right at 9.4 to 9.5 seconds 0-124mph. FMF.
      0-60 in 3.9 seconds, it's probably closer to 3.5 or so, which is about right for 0-100 in 9.5.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

slow POS... There were supercars built over 10 years ago that are faster, and look 10x better imo. McLaren F1 being one of them...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          0-60 in 3.9 seconds, it's probably closer to 3.5 or so, which is about right for 0-100 in 9.5.
          It's 0 to 124 mph in 9.5 ish. It's hitting 100 in about 7 seconds. Hell my lightly modded c5 z06 would hit 100 in 9 seconds.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            It's 0 to 124 mph in 9.5 ish. It's hitting 100 in about 7 seconds. Hell my lightly modded c5 z06 would hit 100 in 9 seconds.
            Yup. My 2011 GT went 7.91@93.x
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Well, my stock C6 hits 100 in about 7.5 seconds, but it's still slower than this Ferrari. Slower is slower.

If I won the lotto, I'd buy one of these and put 100k miles on it in 3 years because all new Ferrari's come with a 3yr/unlimited mileage warranty. I would see how many engines and tranmissions Ferrari would replace under warranty before cutting me off.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

Well, my stock C6 hits 100 in about 7.5 seconds, but it's still slower than this Ferrari. Slower is slower.

If I won the lotto, I'd buy one of these and put 100k miles on it in 3 years because all new Ferrari's come with a 3yr/unlimited mileage warranty. I would see how many engines and tranmissions Ferrari would replace under warranty before cutting me off.
                Some guidos would show up at your door and break your legs so you couldn't drive anymore.

Comment

Don't really see the relevance of this to my post but ok.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

The relevance was you referenced your lightly modded C5 Z06 0-100mph time as being 9 seconds as if to imply it wasn't 'that' much slower than the F12 Ferrari at around 7 seconds. So, my 7.5 time is even closer to the F12, but it's also irrelevant argument.

At this point, I guess we should just wait for the Fox body + $5k people to jump in here.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

lawls, I think it's completely relevant
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

The relevance was you referenced your lightly modded C5 Z06 0-100mph time as being 9 seconds as if to imply it wasn't 'that' much slower than the F12 Ferrari at around 7 seconds. So, my 7.5 time is even closer to the F12, but it's also irrelevant argument.

At this point, I guess we should just wait for the Fox body + $5k people to jump in here.
                        Then you completely misunderstood my post and Don's right after mine. The reference to my time of 9 seconds was to further illustrate why CJ was off with his estimate that this ferrari was hitting 100 in 9.5 seconds. I even said this car was hitting it in about 7 seconds - huge difference from 9 seconds.

Comment

Then you completely misunderstood my post and Don's right after mine. The reference to my time of 9 seconds was to further illustrate why CJ was off with his estimate that this ferrari was hitting 100 in 9.5 seconds. I even said this car was hitting it in about 7 seconds - huge difference from 9 seconds.
                          Lol dude it was just a typo. I meant the 0-60 is right for 9.5 to 124.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Okay, I think CJ meant to say 0-124 in 9.5 seconds, not 0-100. 0-100 in 9 seconds isn't overly exciting nowadays. Hell, the super sedans (F10 M5, CTS-V, etc.) can basically do that stock.

Anyway, my bad on misreading your post. Yes, 2 seconds or even 1/2 second difference to 100 is carlength(s) ahead. Plus, I bet with the gearing and lightning fast shifts of the F12, I bet it pulls to 300kmph faster than 99% of the stock cars on the road too.
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

but does your cheese wedge have the flappy gear box changers?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                but does your cheese wedge have the flappy gear box changers?
                                Mine doesn't
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X