Driving Around Hollywood Circa 1957

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Randy, you're an old man now, don't spend your golden years drinking bottled piss.
    Agreed. Life is too short to drink mediocre alcohol. There are more downright amazing beers out there than you could ever imagine. Craft brew has really come on strong in the last few years and the next several are going to be very exciting for beer lovers. I'm slowly piecing together everything I need to brew my own.

Comment

That is an interesting video because it doesn't really look much different today. Just the cars and clothing..

As to the beer debate.. I don't drink crappy beer because it tastes, well, crappy. If I'm going to spend the money on beer I am going to get something that tastes good.

If I want to drink, and all that is around is Bud Light, I might drink it. But I would never go out and buy it... Well, except when Leah needs some. Blech.

Comment

I started that trend.

And I started the "drinking whats hip" beer trend back in 2002 when I got my plate at The Flying Saucer! Fake it til you make it!

Comment

High life for....life!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I will acknowledge, I was spoiled from cheap beer at an early age. The town I went to high school in (in WA) had a microbrewery before they were hip. Every house party in town (very small town, btw) always had their beer because the employees got it free. Unlabeled bottles, as long as they returned them empty, and kegs.

Comment

Randy, you're an old man now, don't spend your golden years drinking bottled piss. I don't know anything about beer except to avoid the ones that taste like crap. Lol @ poseur, you know me, always following the latest trend.
              Well, you know, that new car and all...

If the shoe fits, wear it. ;-)

Just checked the fridge: 3-Ziegenbock's, 5-Sol's (a gift), and 2- Miller GD's.
              Last edited by Vertnut; 08-10-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X