Bad arse wrist watch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad arse wrist watch.

This is one of the coolest watches I have ever seen. So which one of you ballers has one on order?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Thats fucking bad ass. I dont even like watches and id wear it.

Comment

Here ya go:
      MB&F turns traditional watchmaking and highest craftsmanship into futuristic, unconventional timekeepers. These beautifully-finished engines are called ‘Machines’. It alternates between resolutely unconventional Horological Machines, historically inspired Legacy Machines and unique Co-creations with Swiss Manufactures for which MB&F has become renowned.

Break out your checkbook and pick up a few of these

Comment

$45k? I can think of better things to spend that on.

Comment

Baller ass Rolex over that all day.

for alot less price I might add

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
            Baller ass Rolex over that all day.

for alot less price I might add
            You buy a baller Rolex to show you have money. This you buy because you have taste and money.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

G-Shock FTW...

Comment

I'd have that thing broken in a week. I'm hell on watches.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  You buy a baller Rolex to show you have money. This you buy because you have taste and money.
                  LOL - seriously?

Comment

Is that your opinion? Have you owned a Rolex?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      There's a lot nicer time pieces as far as rolex goes. I like them though. Watches can be a expensive hobby!

Comment

There are many expensive watches out there...Rolex is just a well known brand. I would love to have that HYT H1 watch, but I dont make enough to justify spending $45k on a watch. Could I afford it? Sure...but why?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Three. A black face Submariner, a blue faced Submariner and I forget what the base model stainless/gold one I had was called. It was the cheap $2600 Rolex. Also had a Cartier Tank Solo in stainless.

I like Rolex watches. They are some solid and good looking watches but they are definatly for showing off.
                          That being said if I could afford one I would LOVE another blue faced Submariner. Right now I just rock a Pulsar. LOL

Comment

I think its a cool watch but Id rather spend 20k on a rolex, have a nice watch and 25K extra in the bank.

But I'm ballin on a budget so $5 walmart watch rack all day.

Comment

Rolex is actually on the lower end of luxury watches.

Comment

Working...
                              X