more work travels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more work travels

The DOD sent me to somewhere very nice again this time, I'll post some pics and see how long it is before someone figures out where.

Comment

Comment

Alaska

Comment

Bingo already lol. This is another one of those places that I would never have gotten to visit if work hadn't sent me. It's beautiful up here, but I couldn't imagine the winters.

Comment

This was at 11pm the night we got here, it's hard to sleep when there is so much daylight left lol.

Comment

I saw the red Chevy Pickup in one of those pics and assumed Alaska or Canada. But I wasn't quick enough!

Comment

Fairbanks?
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Looks nice out there! Im jealous...

Comment

Anchorage right now, supposed to go to Fairbanks in a week or so.

Comment

I was gonna say Elmendorf, so I guess I would have been right/close on both accounts.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                        Bingo already lol. This is another one of those places that I would never have gotten to visit if work hadn't sent me. It's beautiful up here, but I couldn't imagine the winters.
                        The vehicles and iceburg gave it away.

Comment

Alaska, just got back yesterday morning ourselves... our pics look just like some of those you posted.

mardyn

Comment

Well I went on a cruise yesterday, got to see some sea otters, seals, sea lions, bunch of birds, a glacier calf a small iceberg, some porpoises and two sets of humpback whales. I have to get an actual camera lol, the phone camera just doesn't zoom close enough. This place is amazing though, I would highly recommend it to any of you guys who like the outdoors. I'll post up the pics I could get here pretty soon.

Comment

Arkansas
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X