No announcement yet.

yeah, go ahead and try run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fucking cropped-eared bulldog on crack. God help us all.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

That has to be one of those damn street jumper guys that has been reincarnated!
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Field agility test on astroturff with gay little ramps and stupid blue plastic tunnel? Fuck you, Russia is my play ground.

I bet they have a hard time putting stuff out of the dogs reach in their house.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

First it was flying sharks, and now this? We're doomed.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Thanks for posting, cool dog and video. Looks like you can sign up for their up coming video on how they trained him. Has an English option for the video.
            Discover expert pet care, training tips, and maintenance advice on our blog. Your go-to resource for happy, healthy pets. Join our community today!

Dogs youtube channel. lol

2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

<------------ Wants three of them for hog hunting... Fucking pigs wouldnt know what hit em

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
                <------------ Wants three of them for hog hunting... Fucking pigs wouldnt know what hit em
                Only pussies use dogs to hog hunt
                Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                  I use dogs to hunt pussy!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                    Lemme guess, u hunt them from 100 yards away with a rifle?? ever taken down a 325 pounder with a knife and 2 catahoulas, and a pit bull

Oh wait, this is dfwm... you jumped out of the tree on top of him and stabbed him to death with a mechanical pencil

Comment

I just jump out of the bushes and show them this picture:

...and then collect the carcasses.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X