X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lift/Wheels/Tires

Before:

After:

Rock Krawler 3.5" Max Travel Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 16" Procomp 7069s, 35" BFG KM2s

Looks great! I want one of those bad! Wish they weren't so expensive.... Maybe i will settle for a cherokee......

Comment

looks great bro!
      Stubby bumper looks good as well.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

1million times better!

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
          Looks great! I want one of those bad! Wish they weren't so expensive.... Maybe i will settle for a cherokee......
          Thanks! I picked mine up brand new in 2010 for $21,000. It's absolutely bare bones, manual, no power windows, no power locks, no cruise control. Only option it really has is A/C.

Originally posted by Jester
          looks great bro!
          Stubby bumper looks good as well.
          Appreciate it! That's actually the stock bumper with about 20" removed from either side and then the end caps riveted back on.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
            Appreciate it! That's actually the stock bumper with about 20" removed from either side and then the end caps riveted back on.
            this is mine so far. not in this pic, but i put on a factory bumper with fogs yesterday
            Semper Fi

Comment

Nice, you started out with a much better platform with the 17s and 31s. I hated mine on 16s and 28s.

I still have a good bit of work to finish up on this lift. I've got to recenter the axles (front axle moved toward the driver side and rear toward the passenger side), connect the rear sway bar, and go get an alignment. When I drove it to discount tire today, I had a good bit of bumpsteer and flighty steering, so I need to hunt down what is causing that, likely just need to loosen the track bars and control arms and retorque them down with the Jeep on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                Nice, you started out with a much better platform with the 17s and 31s. I hated mine on 16s and 28s
                Yeah, it is just tall enough to not bother me. Eventually it is gonna get a work over.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                X